My very small draft sheet tip (Excel user only) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

My very small draft sheet tip (Excel user only)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

My very small draft sheet tip (Excel user only)

Postby jmohlengraft » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

OK, I use Excel to make my own tiered draft sheet and I print it out. As a player gets drafted I cross him off (Duh right) and I've done it this way for years, last year I made a slight tweak to help make things more organized...I reversed the colors so the background is black and the text is white and I use a sharpie to cross out the names.

So now instead of having scribble marks all over the page (causing you sometimes to miss a player) you have a very clean black sheet and the players names that you have crossed out have virtually disappeared.

If you would like a copy of my draft sheet, PM me your email address. No content on the sheet is my own, the projections (AVG, HR, and SB only are listed) are Marcel and the Tiers are just the most recent ADPs. Also, I have no projections listed for pitchers on the page, they are just tiered. For Hitters I draft to reach #'s in categories and for pitchers I just take best available.
jmohlengraft
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: My very small draft sheet tip (Excel user only)

Postby zebulon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 am

You might want to take a look at our drafttracker tool. It does what yours does and also contains full composite projections, updated ADP, dynamic position tracking, and projected team statistics and roto standings.

We are at drafttracker.weebly.com
DraftTracker 2010 FREE Download Now Available at: http://drafttracker.weebly.com
zebulon
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers