- Provider: Yahoo!
- Teams: 12
- Scoring: Head-to-Head
- New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them
- Max Moves: No maximum
- In-season Trades: No maximum; Reviewed by commissioner; 2 day reject time
- Off-season Trades: 5 day waiting period; 6 nay votes out of 10 total votes required for veto
- Minimum Innings Pitched: 20
- Playoffs: 6 Teams, Weeks 23, 24, 25
- Trade Deadline: Yahoo default (mid August); Trading may resume after playoffs are completed.
- Waiver: 2 days waiting period
- New Players Become Available: Wait until called up to Majors
- Waiver Priority: Carries over from previous season (Remember to set before season starts)
Waiver priorities from 2012 year end:
- Third Day
Major League Roster
- Size: 29 (not including DL) [updated Oct. 4, 2012 - Added OF, P, BN]
- Hitting: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, UT, UT [updated Oct. 2012 - Added OF]
- Pitching: SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, P [updated Oct. 2012 - Added P]
- Bench: 9 [updated Oct. 2012 - Added 1]
- DL: 4 [updated Feb. 2011 - increased from 3]
- Position Eligibility: Determined by Yahoo!
- Roster changes: Daily
- In-season can't cut list: None [updated Oct. 2010]
Roster Freeze Date
- Final rosters due each year: March 1[added Feb. 2011]
- Size: Unlimited
- Eligibility: Must meet MLB rookie requirements (< or = 130 AB; < or = 50 IP) at the beginning of each season
Minor League Draft
- When: Held before each season beginning on the second Monday in February
- Length: 5 rounds
- Order: Snake in order of worst to first of regular season standings
- Draft picks are allowed to be traded, but no supplemental picks will be given at the end of the draft for traded picks
- Drafted players must meet MLB rookie eligibility and must be signed by an MLB team
In-Season Farm Pickups
- Each owner has 5 MiLB 'pickups' that they may use during the current season. Pickups may be traded. [updated Oct. 2011 - Added that they may be traded]
- Players must be added via the regular Yahoo add/drop procedures, i.e., they must be in the Yahoo database before they can be picked up (the Yahoo league setting for 'New Players Become Available' is 'Wait until called up to Majors').
- Players must be rookie-eligible when they are picked up (< or = 130 AB; < or = 50 IP).
- Pick ups must be announced after they are dropped (demoted), and before they clear waivers.
- Example announcement: "Using my #2 pick, sending Strasburg to the farm"
- A farm player may be promoted as soon as he is available in the Yahoo database by adding him to your active roster and (if necessary) dropping or demoting another player.
- A farm player can be demoted to an owner's farm by simply dropping him via Yahoo add/drop -- no announcement is necessary.
- A farm player may be promoted and demoted for the entire season if he was on a farm roster to begin the season, or was acquired via an in-season farm pick.