SO CALIFORNIA N.L. ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

SO CALIFORNIA N.L. ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

SO CALIFORNIA N.L. ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER

Postby CHOICES2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

We are entering our 12th year, and have three owners retire. We have replaced two of them and are needing one more to fill our 12 team league. We play by the standard 5X5 scoring rules. In addition, we are a 1/4 priced league, which means we pay .25 cents on the dollar. Thus, no one loses a lot, but the winner does receive a nice check at the end of the season. WE pay the top five teams, based on ending position.

The auction will be held on Saturday, March 27 hear LAX. Thus, it is a center point from those either comings from the Valley, Orange County, and even San Diego. We had several owners fly in from other states.

I am confident a well established league like this will fill this team quickly. So you won't think your going to take over a lemon, let explain how the three new teams will fill their rosters:
1. They will have a serpentine draft of the rosters of those teams whose owners have left. After that draft, each new owner will be to draft three additional players, one each from the nine other returning teams (those teams will protect 8 players, but can only lose one).

We are a mature league filled with business owners, doctor, attorney, banker, probation officers, with all ages over 25. Thus, we do not want children, only adults who act and treat others as such.

If interested, please contact me: ROTOMAVIN@aol.com and place in the subject line LCL.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Mike
CHOICES2
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds