Keeper Points League looking for 3 more players - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Keeper Points League looking for 3 more players

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper Points League looking for 3 more players

Postby Tonk78 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Here are the basic rules of the league. We need 3 more players to get up to 14. If you are interested please email me at jtonkowich@yahoo.com and I will send you a short application. I want people who are serious and willing to stick with it for many years. You do not need tons of experience, I just need to know you are committed. ;-D

Rosters:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UT – 9 players
SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P – 7 players
Bench – 8 players
Total Roster – 24 players

Teams:

Scoring Type:
Points League

Scoring Categories:
Hitting:
Runs, RBIs, HRs, SBs, Avg., OPS
Pitching:
Wins, Saves, Ks, ERA, WHIP, Hits Allowed

Number of Keepers:
2/3 of MLB team and the entire Minor League Roster

Draft:
On Yahoo Message Board. We will start this week. You will only be able to draft players with at least 1 major league at bat or 1 inning pitched.

I will generate a random draft order and that will be the order which people get to choose their draft order. So if you are #1 you can take the #1 draft spot or you can choose any spot from 1-14. This way if players want to draft later in the first round, they will have that option.

We have a separate minor league draft either before the season or sometime during the season (draft order could be random, same, or based on standings if during the season)

Minor League Rosters/Farm System:

The goal of the farm system is to allow players to build for the future. You can tailor your farm system to replace the players that you have who are getting older or are injury prone.

Each player gets a farm of 8 players. We track these on the Yahoo group. You can add or drop farm players as often as you like. They can be players in A, AA, or AAA ball, it's up to you. When a player then gets called up to the majors the GM must decide whether to drop the call-up or drop someone on his major league roster in order to make room for him. All other GM will respect that it is his player to pick up if he so chooses. If he does not want to drop a player and add him to the roster, then the call up is fair game on the waiver wire. When a player gets a call up, you can add another player to your "farm". If a player gets sent down or is back in the minor to start the next season, a GM must either drop the player or drop someone in his farm to make room for him.

All Minor League players are retained to the following year.
Tonk78
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds