Join this Yahoo Head to Head Money League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Join this Yahoo Head to Head Money League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Join this Yahoo Head to Head Money League

Postby sergiotka » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:31 am

We have the league for you but you have to hurry because we only have 3 spots left. This is the third year of our league and it should be one hell of a season. Compete with our best and lets see what you got. Divisional play is offered and our live draft will be held on Sunday, March 28th 11:30 pm ET. We have a $62 entry fee, $50 goes to the money pot and $12 goes to help chip in for the Baseball PLUS service that our league has. Our league champion receives 60% of the money prize, the other 40% goes the Regular season's best record. Come join us. Email me at mailto:sergiotka@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks. The Metropolitan League awaits you.
sergiotka


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

NY Yankees at Boston
(4:05 pm)
Kansas City at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Seattle at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Texas at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Colorado at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
LA Angels at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Francisco at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Chi White Sox
(7:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Chi Cubs at LA Dodgers
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact