Boston Auction Keeper League Looking for Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Boston Auction Keeper League Looking for Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Boston Auction Keeper League Looking for Owner

Postby phnath » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm

We're looking to add 1 owner to a 10 year old, live auction NL Keeper league that currently has 10 owners and 1 owner to a 20 year old AL keeper league.

Teams keep up to 8 major league keepers and as many as 13 minor league keepers (most keep 5-6). The leagues are hosted on CBS Sportsline using a roto format - we actually run both rotisserie and H2H simultaneously with payouts for each. League dues are $200/team.

An auction draft will be held for each league in metro Boston on 3/27. The auction itself follows standard roto rules $260 budget, 22 player major league roster, etc, followed by a minor league draft that is done in a draft format. You must be present for the auction.

Its a very active league w/some 80 trades last year and no shortage of good natured trash talk. Many of the owners have been in the league for all 9 years and some have also been in an ongoing AL league that's almost 20 years old.

Contact me at phnath @ yahoo.com if you're interested and let me know a bit about yourself. You don't need to have experience with auction leagues to join although you should be a fantasy baseball veteran. Most important is that you plan to be part of the league for years to come.

I am happy to answer questions, send you the league rosters and rules and/or point you to the league's web site. - Pete
Last edited by phnath on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phnath
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston Auction Keeper League Looking for Owner

Postby mmarsh000 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Hi - I'm in Boston and looking for another league. If you still have opening let me know.

mattmarsh123@aol.com.

If not good luck!
mmarsh000
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds