The ALBA Salary Cap League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

The ALBA Salary Cap League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The ALBA Salary Cap League

Postby rlrtwins » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 pm

The American Long Ballers Association is beginning to accept applications.

I run a Yahoo Dynasty League and am considering branching out and running a Yahoo Dynasty Salary Cap league. I am looking for GM’s who would plan to be in our league for a long period of time and understand how to participate in a salary cap league. This will be a league that does not go dormant in the off season. There will be year round participation and inactivity will not be tolerated. We are not children and do not tolerate the typical games found in public leagues. My leagues are fair, fun and are shaped by the managers who participate in them.

I jointly run a blog with Team Logos, Historical Data, Up to date Baseball information and few other fun additions. In addition to the blog we have a forum outside of Yahoo at Pro-Boards where we are active in year round. It acts as merging place for my other leagues, planned future leagues and other sports related endeavors. There is no cost to join this league other than your marriage, social life and pet goldfish. I put a lot of time into my leagues so that they can be a respected and fun environment and only ask that my members be mindful of that.

I have yet to decide on how large a league the salary cap league will be. It will be no more than a maximum of 16 depending on the feedback I receive. If you are curious and wish to apply to this league please visit some of the sites below to get a feel for what we are about. Take a few minutes to review the rules and see what we are about. After you have done that and if it seems like something you are interested in please email me at rlrtwins@yahoo.com requesting an application and I will send one over promptly.

Also please be aware that my responses may take a little bit, when I last opened up a league I was overwhelmed with the response and had quite a bit to weed through. In due time, I will attempt to get back to everyone who inquires.

Again this league will be a Salary Cap Dynasty League played on Yahoo Fantasy Baseball where commitment and fun is key.

Please feel free to visit any of the below leagues and forums. ALBA is the new one.

My Current league: cll2010.blogspot.com The CLL (Cooperstown Legacy league)

My Proposed League: albaspring2010.blogspot.com The ALBA (American Long Ballers Association)

Our Forum at Pro-Boards: rlrtwins.proboards.com

Thank you for your interest.
Robb Lloyd
rlrtwins@yahoo.com
rlrtwins
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The ALBA Salary Cap League

Postby rlrtwins » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm

4 Spots left
rlrtwins
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby kcb5523 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 pm

how many spots left? Im very good and experienced in cap leagues
kcb5523
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby rlrtwins » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 am

KCB I have 3 spots left for a 12 league. Depending on this weekends push I may make it a 16 player league but will go no further than that. If you are still interested fire me over an email and I will send you back the application and links. You can hit me up at rlrtwins@yahoo.com.
rlrtwins
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds