Email me for 1/2 off a CBS.com league (save $$$) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Email me for 1/2 off a CBS.com league (save $$$)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Email me for 1/2 off a CBS.com league (save $$$)

Postby nalahacjr » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 pm

I recently renewed my keeper league on CBSsports.com, and after my payment was confirmed they presented me with an offer which I want to present to you. It is a referral promo code that takes the price of a new 2010 Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League and cuts it from $179.99 to $89.99. All you have to do is contact me for the website to go to and you will receive this deal. Keep in mind it is only open to those creating new 2010 CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner Leagues between January 19, 2010 and April 22, 2010.

If you are interested please send me a PM with your email address and I will contact you with the site.

Here is the fine language CBS writes:

"Referral Offer: Offer Valid to individuals who create and pay for, or are playing members of, a paid 2010 CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner league no later than April 22, 2010. League(s) must be active and legitimate in order to be eligible for referral rebate. No refunds or cancellations. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers other than Preseason and Early Bird Offers. In order to redeem offer you must be thirteen (13) years of age or older or of legal age and reside in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia. Offer not redeemable for any other product or service. Void where prohibited. Referral Offer may be subject to tax implications. This offer may be modified or terminated without notice. Offer expires April 22, 2010. Certain terms and restrictions apply. By participating in this offer, you accept the terms and conditions of this offer. Click here for details.

**This offer of a onetime 50% discount from the 2010 Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League full price of One Hundred Seventy-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($179.99) (the "Offer",) is only open to individuals who create a new 2010 CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League between January 19, 2010 and April 22, 2010 and who qualify with the eligibility requirements below. Existing leagues are not eligible for this Offer. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, including Prepay and Early Bird. In order to be eligible to receive the Offer you must be thirteen (13) years of age or older or of legal age in your area of residence, reside in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (Excluding Quebec) and fall within one (1) of the following categories. Offer is void where prohibited. This Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Certain terms and restrictions apply. Offer expires on April 22, 2010."
nalahacjr
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Email me for 1/2 off a CBS.com league (save $$$)

Postby nalahacjr » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

This offer will end on 4/22/10. Congrats to those that have signed up and received your discount!!
nalahacjr
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Email me for 1/2 off a CBS.com league (save $$$)

Postby courduroy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Promo code for new CBS league 1/2 off

http://cbssports.com/ref/38747310
courduroy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds