Dynasty Team WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Dynasty Team WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Dynasty Team WHIR

Postby Montana168 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm

thanks for all the help guys...but now we have a new situation.

the owner of bruce changed his mind about moving him because of the hype that he is getting back as a sleeper now, but he has 3 stud 1b and said he can deal justin morneau for the same price. the deal is posey, street, weaver, and car-go for morneau. i like this deal much, much, more for JM than for bruce. JM is a more established player and a stud 1b and it also allows me to move reynolds to UTIL where i like him better (meaning i dont want to rely on him as my only 1b).

that also still leaves me with my 2 1st round picks and still allows me to keep players that i can deal if i want like borbon, jenks, bartlett etc. i will see if the picks and some players are enough to get me heyward but i doubt it. now i'll be looking at something like JM, smoak or jennings, then another young player like michael taylor or kyle drabek with the 8th pick. altho this all depends on who is available in yahoo. if all those young guys are added to yahoo, those picks will be very valueable and could land me heyward. i assume everyone agrees i should do this deal, right?
Montana168
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team