New Dynasty Baseball League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Dynasty Baseball League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Dynasty Baseball League

Postby geko86 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 am

I come to the cafe with a new concept used before, but not often. I have 6 spots open in a 14 team league that will use Roto and H2H styles side by side, but each manager only has 1 team. Each move you make no matter how small will shape your team in both formats. With that being said, the idea takes a little bit more thought process and I expect the managers to be the same. I would like managers who have at least 2-3 years of experience in both formats (separate roto and h2h leagues) to play in a league like this.

If you qualify, I assure you will get a experience you have never seen before. We will be using ESPN and the league is free. However, my co-commish and myself expect activity and competition for those that are accepted. For further information, potential applicants may contact me at halograndmaster@gmail.com

In your initial email, please include your name, age, previous experience in roto and h2h leagues (even bragging never hurts your case), and a brief explanation on why you should be chosen. I want the best managers out there. I know you guys are wanting a league that does not cost more than your lunch does in a month or taking over a dead team that takes 2 years to even be to your liking. I offer a brand new, free league where competition actually means something. Some leagues want you to follow all of these complex salary tiers or have systems of 40 prospects to keep track of. In my league, competition is what we are aiming for. If you feel that interests you and you want to show your true knowledge in a laidback setting, then please email me. 15 year olds need not apply.

http://nationalpastime.proboards.com/index.cgi

There is the link in case anyone would like to check it out beforehand. Thanks for the interest and I look forward to some awesome managers competing against each other in our esteemed league.
geko86
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds