Mafia - Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Day 3

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Well we can clear this up - I'm NOT the doctor.

Who's left?

Lambskin
WaCoug
Urban
GFAN - saved by doctor/townie
HHF - doctor
Aussie - townie

He's quiet, how sinister, let's kill him is the STUPIDEST reasoning you can use in this game. Mafia use it all the time to drum up a response or press for a kill.
IMO it has to be Lambskin and Urbanbreez, they seem to be both using the same reasoning.

Vote: Dan Lambskin
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 pm

AussieDodger wrote:Well we can clear this up - I'm NOT the doctor.

Who's left?

Lambskin
WaCoug
Urban
GFAN - saved by doctor/townie
HHF - doctor
Aussie - townie

He's quiet, how sinister, let's kill him is the STUPIDEST reasoning you can use in this game. Mafia use it all the time to drum up a response or press for a kill.
IMO it has to be Lambskin and Urbanbreez, they seem to be both using the same reasoning.

A man from my own heart - I think that if I can pull the trigger on the vote, all four of the townies that I suspect are just that will be in agreement. I am soon going to do so unless GF, HHF and Aussie stop me. If one of you is somehow mafia, then well played sirs, but I am comfortable frying Dan or urban to find out - Dan's been my man from early on (though I've been all over the place in between), so I think I'm pretty much there...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:J's post just alerted me to something else. Dan placed the third vote on buffalo with weak reasoning IMO. It was more like hopping on the bandwagon. I said I would let his actions slide as rookie blunders at the moment, but I have 3 legitimate reasons to suspect him at this point, which is more than I can say about anyone else.

So it has to be Lambskin IMO, and I'm 95% sure that Urban is his partner.
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:J's post just alerted me to something else. Dan placed the third vote on buffalo with weak reasoning IMO. It was more like hopping on the bandwagon. I said I would let his actions slide as rookie blunders at the moment, but I have 3 legitimate reasons to suspect him at this point, which is more than I can say about anyone else.

So it has to be Lambskin IMO, and I'm 95% sure that Urban is his partner.

Kind of a post out of context (because I believe he reneged at the time), but since I tend to agree with you and your reasoning in general, I'll let it slide - never know, he might have been keeping Dan off the scent by changing his vote anyhow }:-)
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm

If Dan is not a mafioso then I am at a loss. Other than that I am really confused. The only thing I know is I am the Doc and my buddy GF14 is my fellow townie. Other than that it could be anyone.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:If Dan is not a mafioso then I am at a loss. Other than that I am really confused. The only thing I know is I am the Doc and my buddy GF14 is my fellow townie. Other than that it could be anyone.

That's two of the three confirmations I'm looking for, and I know GF isn't changing his tune - I think it's getting REALLY close to a Coug vote for Dan }:-)
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:22 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:If Dan is not a mafioso then I am at a loss. Other than that I am really confused. The only thing I know is I am the Doc and my buddy GF14 is my fellow townie. Other than that it could be anyone.

That's two of the three confirmations I'm looking for, and I know GF isn't changing his tune - I think it's getting REALLY close to a Coug vote for Dan }:-)

I could right now, but I really want to hear what he has to say for himself first...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I could right now, but I really want to hear what he has to say for himself first...

I think you should just do it. You and AD seem pretty set on it, and he certainly isn't beyond reproach. Lets get him out of here and move to the next round. If he's a townie, it will then be perfectly clear to the rest of us that both you and AD are the bad guys.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm

you guys will regret lynching me if that's what you choose to do...it's gotta be Breeze and Aussie at this point...if Cougs was mafia he'd have pulled the trigger on me already
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:you guys will regret lynching me if that's what you choose to do...it's gotta be Breeze and Aussie at this point...if Cougs was mafia he'd have pulled the trigger on me already

Yeah nice try.
Your next post will be: I got ripped in 4 weeks, click here to see how!
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk