Mafia - Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia - Day 3

Postby J35J » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 pm

As the people of Kansas City went to bed last night one more innocent was removed from the population and things weren't looking good. As the mafioso came out to play they tied a cement block to another townies legs and dropped him over the side of a boat to swim with the fishes. As the mafioso left the scene the town doctor saw everything and jumped in just in time to swim down and cut the thankful townsperson free and saved his life.

Now on Day 3 the town learns that they haven't lost any more people and the moral because of this is higher than ever...is Dayton Moore doing things right? Was this all luck on Moore's part, most say it is so since he's not shown this kind of competance before. Let's hope Moore can continue to lead this town in the right direction and rid this town of all the mafioso once and for all!!!

Day 3 begins

4 votes needed for a lynching...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia - Day 3

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

So every townie has to chip in a vote for a mafia man, or (pending another doctor save), the game is over, correct?
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:20 pm

interesting turn of events...i was sure DaShizz was mafia...i guess he's just a bad townie :-b at least the doc was able to save one of us :-° i'm pretty much suspicious of everybody at this point...i do have a theory but i'm leaving work in a few minutes so i dont really have time to post much detail so i'll try and jump on later tonight.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, I'm really quite confused now, as that was the one of (if not THE) most ridiculous post from an innocent townie I've seen since I started playing this game. It made absolutely no sense to me, and I'm pretty sure that, my vote included, at least 1 if not 2 more townies jumped on the bandwagon (rightfully so) as a result of his pathetic attempt to save his own life. I think I probably would have tried coming up with a plausible theory instead of lowering the rope and tightening it around my own neck...and the funniest part is that he thought the doc could save him, but you can only be saved from a mafia hit, which was CLEARLY not necessary in his case :-b

I'm off to work too, but I also have some theories at this point - for now I'll let it suffice that I'm pretty much suspicious of everyone and really interested to see if all four townies can vote for the same mafia on Day 3, cause otherwise a doctor's save will be needed to even make it to day 4...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:So every townie has to chip in a vote for a mafia man, or (pending another doctor save), the game is over, correct?

Correct.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Well, we got to get on of the mafia guys today or its over.

My guess is 2 or the 4 votes for Da are mafia. Which 2 I am unsure of is the issue.

I know its not me and also pretty confident that GF14 is not. One guy I have hardly seen in the game, don't know if he is the mafia don and just turning his hit man lose on the rest of us or he is just a townie hiding out to stay alive.

But rest assured at least one of the voting people for Da IS Mafia.

My guess at this point is either Dan or Wacoug is mafia, possibly both.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

teddyballgame is the person who I haven't seen since day one early. 1st post of day one then I don't remember seeing him at all after that.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:Well, we got to get on of the mafia guys today or its over.

My guess is 2 or the 4 votes for Da are mafia. Which 2 I am unsure of is the issue.

I know its not me and also pretty confident that GF14 is not. One guy I have hardly seen in the game, don't know if he is the mafia don and just turning his hit man lose on the rest of us or he is just a townie hiding out to stay alive.

Reasoning for all of the above? So far, unfounded gut reactions have killed three of the seven townies in two days (and I've done my fair share of this too, though Shizz left us almost no choice) - let's get some reasoning out there so this thing doesn't end tomorrow!
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:teddyballgame is the person who I haven't seen since day one early. 1st post of day one then I don't remember seeing him at all after that.

Um...that's cause the mafia killed him after Day 1 (he was the investigator) :*) :-o !+)
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:Well, we got to get on of the mafia guys today or its over.

Reasoning for all of the above? So far, unfounded gut reactions have killed three of the seven townies in two days (and I've done my fair share of this too, though Shizz left us almost no choice) - let's get some reasoning out there so this thing doesn't end tomorrow!

I am sure its not me and also have solid reasoning, which I am not ready to reveal, about GF14. That leaves 5 others, the 4 of you voting for shizz and teddyballgame. 2 of the 5 of you are mafia.

I have no reasoning other than gut feeling reagrding you, Dan's jumping back and forth on day one is my reasoing for him. I however am not ready to vote someone out.

Fixin to leave work in 30 minutes will be back in about 2 hours.

At that time if I have seen some other info from others, I will reveal my reasoning for my opinion regarding GF14.

Wacoug and Dan please tell me why its not you?
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to General Talk