Mafia - Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Day 2

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 am

DaShiz23 wrote:Fellow townspeople, I think we can only be happy that the doc is still in our midst. It looks like Im going to need his help before this is all over. I dont think you guys can fault me for my vote. The whole place believed Bill was mafia, yet we were duped by them. I believed it to be him from the start!
I really feel we need to keep our eyes open with concern to Aussie and Cougs on this. I know with 2 of us missing now, that I run the risk of being targeted hard here, but we gotta stick together if this town is going to pull through.

Hilarious.
Now we know where the Conan writers are working, for DaShiz.

AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 143)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am

Celebration for getting one over on us?
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 66)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 am

DaShiz23 wrote:Fellow townspeople, I think we can only be happy that the doc is still in our midst. It looks like Im going to need his help before this is all over. I dont think you guys can fault me for my vote. The whole place believed Bill was mafia, yet we were duped by them. I believed it to be him from the start!
I really feel we need to keep our eyes open with concern to Aussie and Cougs on this. I know with 2 of us missing now, that I run the risk of being targeted hard here, but we gotta stick together if this town is going to pull through.

made me laugh (and wasn't a canned joke)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby J35J » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Question: was he able to ascertain the identity of one person before dieing, or did he meet an untimely end before even getting a crack at it?

Answer is in the first post...

WaCougMBS wrote:Also, what's up with the doctor save? Do they PM someone they want to save and it's only published when he guesses right?

If there is no save there is nothing to publish...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 620)

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 am

Wow, what a disaster. Two of us down and the badies even took out our investigator. We are going to be in serious jeopardy if we suffer another round like that. I'm thinking Dazhizz is mafia. He's made some very suspicious moves, I'm watching him very closely but am not ready to put forth a vote just yet.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:45 pm

There is a distinct smell in the air...and it's called...BULLSHIT! :-b

At this point, I'll happily whack DaShiz and be wrong. There's been some seriously awesome misdirection if he is not mafia, which is MORE than enough for me to cast this vote:

Vote: DaShizz
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J35J » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Vote Talley (4 votes needed for a lynching)

DaShiz - 3(Aussie, Dan, WaCoug)
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 pm

It's going to sound like last words, but do not make this mistake. There are people here that have said very little, and that , at this point is extremely odd. Normally someone in my position would try to divert attention to one person, but I dont even know, for sure, who that is. It ain't me though.
All I gotta say, make that mistake now, and tomm. morning is gonna hurt, bad.

p.s. at this point, after being so wrong with my vote yesterday, I gotta think that 2 of the current people that have votes out for me, are in fact the mafia. that is, of course, someone slams me out completely very soon. :-?
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 66)

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:It's going to sound like last words, but do not make this mistake. There are people here that have said very little, and that , at this point is extremely odd. Normally someone in my position would try to divert attention to one person, but I dont even know, for sure, who that is. It ain't me though.
All I gotta say, make that mistake now, and tomm. morning is gonna hurt, bad.

p.s. at this point, after being so wrong with my vote yesterday, I gotta think that 2 of the current people that have votes out for me, are in fact the mafia. that is, of course, someone slams me out completely very soon. :-?

I'm just not buying it. That epilogue you posted was over the top and lacked sincerity. I think we all felt that way about it. You leave me no choice. If I'm wrong then we're screwed but I think chances of you being mafia are as strong if not stronger than everyone else.

Vote: Dashiz
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby J35J » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm

After Day 1 the town seems to be out for blood as it only took 2 pages to get a majority vote on DaShiz (a regular townie). At this point I hope the mafio will off Dayton Moore himself as it doesn't look good for Kansas City at this point...

Night 2

No Talking.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk