Mafia - Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia - Day 2

Postby J35J » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

It's a sad day in Kansas City, what else is new? Dayton Moore's right hand man, teddyballgame(the town investigator), was found pretty much all over Kansas City, literally, as his body was throw in a wood chipper and parts of his body were found all over town.

The worst part of this murder is that a piece of paper was found in teddy's apartment with the name of a mafioso written on it but the blood stains on the paper made it impossible to read so the truth dies with him. The town's moral is very low and with Moore's history and the recent deaths it doesn't look like they'll be able to pull through this. Let's hope there is a hero still among us...

Day 2 begins...
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia - Day 2

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

teddy ballgame wrote:Now that Dan has actually responded to the points I raised, I'll back off of that for now. I was never really that convinced he's mafia, but rather wanted to see what happened when I threw out a vote.

Unvote: Dan Lambskin

DaShiz23 wrote:I feel we need to look into him as the partner. I only fear for all of us, as when need be, his persuasion can become an incredible tool. X-I

As the partner to who? If you feel there's already someone who's definitely mafia, and Aussie is their partner, why not vote for the first guy? Your logic is very confusing to me, and I'm thinking that maybe there isn't too much logic to it, and you're just hoping that Aussie is an easy target to get other people to vote for.

So, with that said...

Vote: DaShiz23

If I had been here to see this nonsense I would have changed my vote (sorry buffalobill :-o ).

Vote: DaShiz23
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:43 am

ya it seems pretty obvious that teddy checked out dashiz last night and got a positive hit on him. i was already suspicious of him as well so this seems like the nail in the coffin so to speak. i'll save my vote for tomorrow though to see what everyone thinks.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:15 am

8-o we lost the investigator...that's unfortunate, along with losing Bills. i was actually getting ready to change my vote from Bills to DaShizz but didnt have time for a long explanation (wife made me do the dishes :-C ) and when i logged back on Shizz had already cast the final vote
seems very suspicious that he made that vote so non-chalantly at the end, that and Teddy being whacked who had just recently started to suspect DaShizz
i've been pretty skeptical of him all along, so i think he's gotta go. i'll save who i think his partner is for a later date, i dont want him to think we're on to him

VOTE: DaShizz
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 am

Well, damn I was wrong again. Seems like always one of my breatheren getts lynched on the first day. Not enough information and odds against picking one of the 2 bad guys is slim.

Going to be doing a new hire safety cless today so I'm out till lunchtime.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:02 am

Fellow townspeople, I think we can only be happy that the doc is still in our midst. It looks like Im going to need his help before this is all over. I dont think you guys can fault me for my vote. The whole place believed Bill was mafia, yet we were duped by them. I believed it to be him from the start!
I really feel we need to keep our eyes open with concern to Aussie and Cougs on this. I know with 2 of us missing now, that I run the risk of being targeted hard here, but we gotta stick together if this town is going to pull through.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Next

Return to General Talk