1 Opening 12 Team ExpertKeeper NL Only Online. 7th Year. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 Opening 12 Team ExpertKeeper NL Only Online. 7th Year.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 Opening 12 Team ExpertKeeper NL Only Online. 7th Year.

Postby Phishwick » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 pm

One of our owners fell victim to the economy so we have one opening in our 12 Team Online NL-Only league for an expert-level owner. By expert, we mean pays close attention, is active, doesn't get suckered into bogus trades. We only recruit "strangers" from the internet when we have openings so there are no sibling or office-mate insider advantages. It also means you get to know people from all over the country. This is a keeper league. Fee is $100 with no additional costs during the season. Draft is Friday, 3/26 probably around 5pm, eastern. Auction will be online. We use CBS Sports for our league homepage. Interested? Email me at rickndx@aol.com and send a 1-2 paragraph bio that will be shared with league members for vote. Include some basic, personal information (age, location, occupation - enough so people can feel that they know you a little bit), your experience with fantasy/roto, what you like about playing roto, any thoughts on baseball in general. This is a very well-run league with a great bunch of guys.
Phishwick
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 Opening 12 Team ExpertKeeper NL Only Online. 7th Year.

Postby wackadoodle » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Hello-
Is this team still available? I might be interested but before i send a "bio" on myself could you tell me some specifics on it (how many keepers, 5x5?, possibly the available teams roster)? Thanks,
You're so ugly that if you were a dog I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards!
wackadoodle
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 5)

Re: 1 Opening 12 Team ExpertKeeper NL Only Online. 7th Year.

Postby Phishwick » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:28 am

Hi. We just filled our one opening on Wednesday. Good luck finding a league that fits your likes -
Phishwick
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds