Mafia - Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Day 1

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:stupid algorithim...guess i havent been funny lately...maybe Neato can give me some tips

He doesn't have one either ;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby houstonherdfan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 am

OK, I think 1 more vote lynches Bill. It takes 5 with 9 players correct. Who is going to be the hammer?
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DaShiz23 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 am

I'm sticking with my vote of Aussie for now. Just something not right, imo. I think Bill is just a talker, at this point. He wants to play a major role in this, but I dont think he has it, so he's just stirring it up.
I would like to see something out of the quieter guys here, but may not have the chance.
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby houstonherdfan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am

Everyone throwin out suttle hints for the save by the doc.

Dashizz, wacoug and dan. Guess I will too. doc save me tonight please. mafia going to kill me.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

just got called in to sub today and ugh it is so early, i do not want to be awake right now.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 am

houstonherdfan wrote:Everyone throwin out suttle hints for the save by the doc.

Dashizz, wacoug and dan. Guess I will too. doc save me tonight please. mafia going to kill me.

I'm going the other way - DO NOT save me doc, I'm only a townie.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 pm

I think Bill is just a talker, at this point. He wants to play a major role in this, but I dont think he has it, so he's just stirring it up.

You're right about that. I get all the people who are suspecting me of being Mafia, but geez, since I actually took a look at my role, I think I've made like three posts. Yet every time I post, it just raises suspicion of me. And if I was Mafia, why wouldn't I have jumped on anyone else when people weren't looking at me (not necessarily with a vote, but at least try to add reasoning to pile on the suspected person. I had a big-time chance to pile on to Dan last post, and I probably could've done more in the beginning to pile onto people and raise some suspicion if I was Mafia. I put a vote on AD to be contrarian, then pulled it back last night after re-reading the thread. If I was Mafia, I would've laid low and used my vote in a more defensive manner than simply voting for a guy who nobody had suspected yet and then pulling it back a little later, without changing it to anyone else....

Oh, and for my fellow townies, remember to protect those with special powers from the Mafia. They'll be useful later in the game I'd imagine....

Anyways, since I might get lynched soon, I just want to say that my gut feel is that GF and AD might be the mafia men. GF has posted a lot in this thread, but it's been almost all useless drivel, or trying to draw people into talking so that others might suspect them (the easiest way to be suspected in this game is to talk too much haha...). And the worthless drivel makes it seem like he's not afraid to talk to draw suspicion. Just sayin'....

And I'm still suspicious of Aussie, but I'm not sure why. That's just more of a "gut feel".
buffalobillsrul2002
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby DaShiz23 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 pm

buffalobillsrul2002 wrote:
I think Bill is just a talker, at this point. He wants to play a major role in this, but I dont think he has it, so he's just stirring it up.

Oh, and for my fellow townies, remember to protect those with special powers from the Mafia. They'll be useful later in the game I'd imagine....

Powers?
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:
buffalobillsrul2002 wrote:

Powers?

Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

not much going on today. Thought something might have gotten moving while I was out on the road today. Oh well.
houstonherdfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk