Former active member of the community looking to start again - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Former active member of the community looking to start again

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Former active member of the community looking to start again

Postby Baseballer02 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

I used to post frequently on these forums a few years back, but later ended up not playing much fantasy baseball, and eventually not at all. I'd like to get back into the game and become a part of the discussion community again, so am looking for leagues to join(2-4, I used to juggle 8 teams at a time, but don't want to do that again). I'm looking for competitive keeper leagues of respected members of the community to join, and am willing to pick up deserted keeper teams. Please respond or send me a pm if you have something available.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Former active member of the community looking to start again

Postby smallface99 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Where are you from...

I am looking to start a new 12 team NL only, keeper with minor league component, rotisserie league next year that will draft in person in central Connecticut. I am looking for experienced, qualities owners to participate in a highly competitive, but fun league. Non-active, inexperienced candidates need not apply. It's not that I am a jerk, I've just been in too many leagues that were pulled down by inactive and/or weak owners. Entry fee will fall in the $150-200 range, catagories are to be determined, and constitution is in the process of being put together. Please email me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Jon
smallface99@yahoo.com
smallface99
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:25 pm

RE: Former active member of the community looking to start again

Or...

Seeking compatible mate/partner that would enjoy sharing my passion for long walks on the beach and appreciate my two large German Shepards (Sandy and Sandra [Named after Sandra Bullock, I just love her. That movie about The Net was awesome, amirite?]) I'm kinda of a big deal in my town's library section and have been affectionately describes as a "Ladies Man" for whatever that's worth. I drive a Camero. I own a water bed. I sometimes tan in the nude. You know what that means, no tan lines. Once I visited the Kremlin but was unable to have my request processed for a cup of tea with Gorbachev. He was busy, I did however did manage to catch a performance at the ballet (Have pics for proof, can send).

Anywho, drop me a line, perhaps we can get together for coffee or maybe some tea and biscuits. I love biscuits. Can you cook?

Oodles of toodles for now, bye!
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 am

urbanbreez wrote:
RE: Former active member of the community looking to start again

Or...
Seeking compatible mate/partner that would enjoy sharing my passion for long walks on the beach and appreciate my two large German Shepards (Sandy and Sandra [Named after Sandra Bullock, I just love her. That movie about The Net was awesome, amirite?]) I'm kinda of a big deal in my town's library section and have been affectionately describes as a "Ladies Man" for whatever that's worth. I drive a Camero. I own a water bed. I sometimes tan in the nude. You know what that means, no tan lines. Once I visited the Kremlin but was unable to have my request processed for a cup of tea with Gorbachev. He was busy, I did however did manage to catch a performance at the ballet (Have pics for proof, can send).
Anywho, drop me a line, perhaps we can get together for coffee or maybe some tea and biscuits. I love biscuits. Can you cook?
Oodles of toodles for now, bye!

WebHamster: Please move this post to the new Fantasy Cafe Fantasy Dating forum. :-b
FantasySportsMaven
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby William Shea » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Check out the league of SecretAgentMan
-Patrick-
playing Fantasy Baseball more or less successfull since '05
William Shea
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 65)

Postby baizboll » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:I used to post frequently on these forums a few years back, but later ended up not playing much fantasy baseball, and eventually not at all.

We've missed your avatar. ;-D
"Baizboll bin bery, bery good to me!" ~ Chico Escuela

baizboll
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds