PLEASE CONSIDER THESE LEAGUES - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

PLEASE CONSIDER THESE LEAGUES

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

PLEASE CONSIDER THESE LEAGUES

Postby MightyThor » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 am

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I have been running online Leagues in three sports for over 20 years. I have some new Leagues forming and am looking for some good, active owners that want to be a part of Leagues that will not fold.

Here are the Leagues I have available:

1) A brand new AL/NL Dynasty Roto League with an online Auction Draft is forming. I need six more owners.

2) I have two teams available in an already existing Keeper League. Both rosters are good and must be cut down to 11 players by January 31st.

3) I have spots available in a regular re-draft AL/NL Roto League with an online snake draft.

4) I have three spots available in an AL/NL re-draft Head to Head League with snake draft.

5) The most challenging league for me to fill is a brand new AL/NL roto Dynasty League with an auction draft, that is a LIVE DRAFT to be held in Brooklyn, New York. Hopefully any of you who live in the NYC area will be interested in an all day live, auction draft complete with pizza and beer and soda.

All of these Leagues have a complete Constitution written up that I could send to you so that you could look everything over. All the Leagues are run on CBS Sportsline and have a fee of anywhere from $150 to $300. Please contact me if you are interested in ANY of these Leagues and I will send you the Constitution to look over. My E-mail address is UltCommish@aol.com.

Looking forward to hearing from a lot of you! ;-D

Joe
MightyThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds