Need one owner in 3 diff. ultra roto Chicago leagues - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need one owner in 3 diff. ultra roto Chicago leagues

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need one owner in 3 diff. ultra roto Chicago leagues

Postby head first slide » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 pm

One is an American League ultra with the auction draft on April 9 in Chicago.
One is a National League ultra with the auction draft on April 10 in Chicago.
The last is a 5 x 5 National League ultra with the auction draft on March 28th in Chicago.

The ultra experience is great. You have a 40 man roster where the auction will decide your 23 man traditional roto roster. But you also have a draft of minor league, college, high school and international players that will make up your reserve roster. So if you like to delve a little deeper than just the ML level, it's a lot of fun as you see your team grow and change. Your auction of the ML talent you have control over for up to 3 years and if it's a good enough contract...you're able to purchase more years of control.

Each of these leagues would require you to attend the draft every year in Chicago and they each require approximately a $100 investment on draft day...and all told with your transactions...are between a total year's investment of $200 to $400. Half the pot goes to first place and can be from $1500 to $2500. There is a payoff for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place (5x5 league pays out through fourth place). My roto partner and I won near $400 for fifth place in one of last years...so you don't have to throw away a bunch of money every year.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in touch with the commissioner of the league you choose.

Jeff H.
head first slide
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need one owner in 3 diff. ultra roto Chicago leagues

Postby mds1963 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Jeff:

I've been playing NL Ultra for 20 years and looking for new league. Please send me details of the NL leagues as soon as possible. Email is dscott326@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.
mds1963
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds