Old Timers Baseball League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Old Timers Baseball League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Old Timers Baseball League

Postby aqua70x7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm

I am the commissioner of the Old Timers Baseball League. We are currently seeking 4-8 new managers for expansion. Our league is different than most fantasy leagues. We only play with the very best players of all time. We play with the likes of Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Josh Gibson, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Sandy Koufax, and others. We are a simulation league. We take the "career" year of a player and plug it into a simulator. We currently have 16 teams and are looking to expand our league. Our league involves an active off season of trades, free agency and a draft. It is a competitive keeper league with little turnover each year. We will be starting up our new season soon and need some new managers.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me at oldtimersleague@gmail.com or you can visit our website at http://www.oldtimersleague.com

Matthew
Fortson
aqua70x7
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Old Timers Baseball League

Postby aqua70x7 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Had a few questions that I thought I would address. This is a keeper league. And it is also a free league. No cost to join. We just ask that you be involved. It's not an overly time consuming league, as we play a set of games once a week. You can be ultra super aggressive or take a more passive approach--we have both types of managers in our league.
aqua70x7
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Old Timers Baseball League

Postby aqua70x7 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 pm

I still have an opening left, if anyone is interested. Our expansion draft will be next week, so I need to get someone in place before then. Please e-mail me if at all interested. Thanks.
aqua70x7
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds