Think you can beat the cafe experts? (2010 Edition) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Think you can beat the cafe experts? (2010 Edition)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Think you can beat the cafe experts? (2010 Edition)

Postby Fenway Punk » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

I would be honored to participate in this league. I'm a Yahoo! guy, and in the last 2 seasons I've played in 8 leagues, with 3 gold, 2 silver, and a bronze. That's placing in 6 of 8 leagues, you don't get much better than that. I will be happy to provide a link to my Yahoo! profile for verification.

here's the email- awesomex69@yahoo.com " Piston Honda " is the display name.
Fenway Punk
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Think you can beat the cafe experts? (2010 Edition)

Postby Wright2Reyes » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I was part of the Odds and Ends League last year(hopefully we'll have a 2nd season) and i did pretty bad :,-( I tried to think outside the box(way way outside box) and go the unconventional way, but alas it blew up in my face. I made 2 of the biggest mistakes playing Fantasy Baseball ever: 1. Using a CBS players ranking for a Yahoo league(to this day I don't know why i didn't use the Yahoo rankings) and 2. Drafting pitchers on rounds 2 and 3. The only way I can justify my strategy was that it was an offline draft(making a pick once a day sucked big time) and I had way too much time to think about which player to draft.

In any case, that didn't stop me from updating my team or making moves, so if you want an owner who will be there 'till the end, I'm your guy. if not, hope you guys have fun and I'll try again next year.
Wright2Reyes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers