PS3 Games...any recommendations? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

PS3 Games...any recommendations?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: PS3 Games...any recommendations?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:27 am

I played the first Uncharted, but the sequel takes it to a whole new level. I'd say it's the most complete action game out there at the moment.

On a side note, I tried Playstation 3 in 3D while in Vegas and it's bloody awesome. They didn't have any first person shooter demos in the Sony booth at CES, but it was fantastic while playing Super Stardust HD and Gran Turismo. I'm not really a believer in 3D HDTV, but 3D gaming is the shiznit and apparently, all you need is a firmware download for your PS3 (and a 3D HDTV set) to take advantage of 3D capability. This and 3D Blu-Rays are good reasons to get a PS3.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: PS3 Games...any recommendations?

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I picked up the first Uncharted for $23.00 and the God of War Collection (never played on PS2) for $29.99 today on Amazon. I'm pretty excited to try them both out, but considering the I have several other games I haven't played yet from Christmas because all I seem to play is The Show, maybe I should have gotten through those first. :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Video Games