Vote off Athlete of the Decade - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Tavish wrote:I'm amazed that Lance pulled this one out. The Lance bandwagon seemed intent on making you think about a guy's ball sac while the Tiger bandwagon went the "think of hot chicks having sex" route. I would expect these results at the Football Cafe but not here.

Don't hate on the nut.

That's what he said...again. :-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Tavish wrote:The Lance bandwagon seemed intent on making you think about a guy's ball sac while the Tiger bandwagon went the "think of hot chicks having sex" route.


And even that didn't work :-C

h0rt talking about testicles constantly, and knipples being his co-conspirator is a bit suss IMO.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that :-o )
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Tavish wrote:The Lance bandwagon seemed intent on making you think about a guy's ball sac while the Tiger bandwagon went the "think of hot chicks having sex" route.


And even that didn't work :-C

h0rt talking about testicles constantly, and knipples being his co-conspirator is a bit suss IMO.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that :-o )

I'm sorry that you're jealous that Lance has one more nut than you.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Tavish wrote:The Lance bandwagon seemed intent on making you think about a guy's ball sac while the Tiger bandwagon went the "think of hot chicks having sex" route.


And even that didn't work :-C

h0rt talking about testicles constantly, and knipples being his co-conspirator is a bit suss IMO.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that :-o )

I'm sorry that you're jealous that Lance has one more nut than you.


So he has four now?
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I'm sorry that you're jealous that Lance has one more nut than you.
So he has four now?


I always have, son.

Or are you talking about Lance Armstrong? O:-)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm

knapplc wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I'm sorry that you're jealous that Lance has one more nut than you.
So he has four now?


I always have, son.

Or are you talking about Lance Armstrong? O:-)


So you're neat, you like cooking, and your name is Lance? :-? :-?
















:-b :-b :-B ;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 pm

who?
Image
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3412
(Past Year: 67)
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Don't call it a comeback.

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Image
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby DaShiz23 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:55 pm

roids in a cup?
Image
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3412
(Past Year: 67)
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Don't call it a comeback.

Re: Vote off Athlete of the Decade

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:roids in a cup?


No, his other nad fell off half way through a race and he's preserving it until he can get help. :-*
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Oct. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Detroit at Baltimore
(5:37 pm)
Kansas City at LA Angels
(9:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact