Question for Yahoo! Gamers... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Question for Yahoo! Gamers...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Question for Yahoo! Gamers...

Postby Bwanna » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:31 pm

wrveres wrote:
Havok1517 wrote:I believe there have been a few variances. An example being when Gordon Beckham was called up he was listed as a SS but played every game at 3B. In 2010, he's slated to begin the season as the White Sox starting 2B and I wouldn't be surprised if he's listed with 3B and 2B to start the season.

He will only be 3b. Beckham won't pick up the 2B until a couple of weeks into the season.
The reason he had SS elig is because that's what he primarly played in the minors, or he was drafted as a SS.

Yahoo has no real guidelines when it comes to prospects.
An example of this is Marcus Coltson over on the football side. In Colston's first season Yahoo had him slotted as a TE, and Colston made for one hell of a TE in their game too, even though he had never lined up as one.

Yup, Colston @ TE won me (and quite a few others) a championship that year. ;D

Again, almost certain If the player played in the majors last season, Yahoo will use their rules (5 started, 10 played) to determine eligibility.
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st], '13, [1st/2nd], '14, [1st/1st]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 244)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers