Long Established AL Only League Needs One Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Long Established AL Only League Needs One Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Long Established AL Only League Needs One Owner

Postby amonly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 am

I've been part of an AL Only league for about the past twenty years. It is a well-established league which has had the same main core during most of this time period. However, some owners have come and gone (as you would expect) during two decades. We are in need of one additional owner.

The league is a keeper league (5 max) and the new owner will be taking over a team (and/or be involved in a supplmental draft to help with keepers...that can be worked out).

The KEY for anyone interested is that you MUST be available for the auction (in person). The auction takes place on Long Island, likely during the last Saturday in March. Several owners fly in for the draft just to be in this league.

The league is a money league (about $350 per team and pays out to 4th place).

Other than that, it is a fairly standard league. If you are serious, additional details will be provided.

Please contact: amonly2010@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for reading.

Note that I am a member of this league and have played (and won) in experts league before. I always have considered this league to be the most challenging since the owners know what they are doing and manage their team (even if having a rough year), which often does NOT happen in experts leagues.
amonly
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds