2010 CBS Baseball Keeper,1 spot left - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2010 CBS Baseball Keeper,1 spot left

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2010 CBS Baseball Keeper,1 spot left

Postby unlimitedsports » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 pm

I currently have some openings in 5th year CBS keeper League 12 teams and keeping 8 players
plus any minor players that qualify.League uses daily lineups with head to head points matchups
with 3 games a week.We have had a diiferent league champ each year.The entry fee for this league
is $45.00.For complete rules and rosters of open teams please email
unlimitedsports@aol.com

Also have openings in a restructured salary cap keeper league.First year was disaster
and had some very troublesome owners and in offseason I have made changes to make
league more simple.There is some good teams available.League will have 10 keepers for this
year as I have kept all rosters from last year in tack.League entry fee is $25.00 and uses daily
lineups with h2h points.For complete rules and rosters of open teams email unlimitedsports@aol.com

Also have a 16 team Keeper league with 1 opening currently and entering our 2nd season
and entry fee is $50 with h2h points and weekly lineups.League have 4 keepers for this upcoming
season.For complete details and roster email unlimitedsports@aol.com

Please indicate which league you are interested in,Thanks for your time and have a good day!!!
unlimitedsports
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds