NEED 3 OWNERS FOR BIG MONEY KEEPER LEAGUE!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NEED 3 OWNERS FOR BIG MONEY KEEPER LEAGUE!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEED 3 OWNERS FOR BIG MONEY KEEPER LEAGUE!!!!

Postby chamberman1979 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:56 am

Hey guys, I am commish of a 15 team keeper league on cbssportline. Need 3 owners that we will have dispersal draft from the deserted teams. As soon as we find the new owners we will have the dispersal draft. League is very deep, 6x6 roto draft with 9 pitchers and 15 batters-two catchers. Every year get to keep 7 guys and two rookie keepers. Very active-two free agent pickups every saturday, with lots of trading of players AND draft picks (mostly towards end of year going for the final push). Buy in is around $260-five spots cash with first place taking around $1500. League has been around for about 10 years so looking for some long term ppl. Unfortunately two of the longest running people in the league have passed away in the last two years, so not used to this much turnover-get in now while you can! We will have email draft starting in late feb./early march that has time limit so need constant internet access-some of us who work in the field like me give phone number to others to call us when it is our turn to pick. Please email me at tmwwebb@comcast.net and I will give you more detailed info as desired.
Thanks
Tim
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NEED 3 OWNERS FOR BIG MONEY KEEPER LEAGUE!!!!

Postby chamberman1979 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm

One guy is in-just need two more! This league is a ton of fun....if you like super deep leagues that requires drafting skill-not luck-and where free agent pickups matter, with no everyday players or very few available as free agents because our benches are deep, this league is for you. Must have knowledge of MLB players, this is not for the shallow nonchalant fantasy player! I can give you a list of the players available in the dispersal draft from the 3 abandoned teams, just shoot me an email.
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby chamberman1979 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 pm

I am getting alot of questions about the keeper rules, basically you can only keep a guy for two years, so every other year every player comes back out so everyone will have a chance to get that "stud". Still have two spots left! We have an entire RULES wordpad.doc for all the details of how the league works. tmwwebb@comcast.net
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby chamberman1979 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Only one spot left then we can get this dispersal draft going!
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds