League Chatter - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

League Chatter

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Well, we're all up now so why don't you just name your last guy now and then I'll go in and finish it out?
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: League Chatter

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:Well, we're all up now so why don't you just name your last guy now and then I'll go in and finish it out?


As long as those that are left are in agreement, get it done how you need to. Then I can enter these rosters into Yahoo! and we can get 'er started.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6184
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote:Well, we're all up now so why don't you just name your last guy now and then I'll go in and finish it out?


As long as those that are left are in agreement, get it done how you need to. Then I can enter these rosters into Yahoo! and we can get 'er started.

I'd rather give Lebo the opportunity to grab his last guy before I grab my last three. Just seems fair. I don't mind waiting a bit for him to respond.
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote:Well, we're all up now so why don't you just name your last guy now and then I'll go in and finish it out?


As long as those that are left are in agreement, get it done how you need to. Then I can enter these rosters into Yahoo! and we can get 'er started.

I'd rather give Lebo the opportunity to grab his last guy before I grab my last three. Just seems fair. I don't mind waiting a bit for him to respond.

Auction is done. :-°
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Been watching the coverage of the storms that went through Illinois - hope you and your family are safe, Boomer.
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: League Chatter

Postby FutilityInfielder » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Well, i guess we're all finally done. Hope everybody likes their teams.

Wow, the weather in Illinois! Better clear up by May when I head in there. ;-D

Now we only have to wait a month for the real baseball to start. :,-(
“We're looking for a really solid year out of Esteban. It doesn't have to be his best year as long as it's not his worst. Somewhere in the middle, we'll be happy.” (Billy Beane)
FutilityInfielder
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 618
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: League Chatter

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 pm

RedSoxNation04 wrote:Been watching the coverage of the storms that went through Illinois - hope you and your family are safe, Boomer.


Thanks! We're good. Ridiculous gusts though -- had to really push just to open the car door.

Of course, as one of my all-too-often-questionable-parenting-decisions-that-toughen-up-my-son, me and the little guy went outside for a walk in it ;-D

Will make my best effort to upload rosters tonight!
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6184
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: League Chatter

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Sent message to micro to join Yahoo league. Need all 12 in order to upload rosters.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6184
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote:Been watching the coverage of the storms that went through Illinois - hope you and your family are safe, Boomer.


Thanks! We're good. Ridiculous gusts though -- had to really push just to open the car door.

Of course, as one of my all-too-often-questionable-parenting-decisions-that-toughen-up-my-son, me and the little guy went outside for a walk in it ;-D

Been there, done that. This summer, we had a hurricane come up the coast and take out power for a couple days. Once it passed, I went around the neighborhood with my three year old. Billed it as an "adventure" to my wife who was less than thrilled when she saw the downed power lines around the corner...I think she kinda looked like this
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: League Chatter

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:Sent message to micro to join Yahoo league. Need all 12 in order to upload rosters.

Hmm, no option to nominate him for himself? O:-)
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact