Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

League Chatter

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: Re: League Chatter

Postby Third Day » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm

wrveres wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:
wrveres wrote:Quiet morning

I'm waiting for a bit to see what (if anything) happens on some of these prices here...

It's 3rd day's world and we are all just visiting

Fear not, oh bearded one. I know exactly what I want with my last 6 picks. No hording, no price enforcing. I'll be leaving you all alone for the most part. ;-D
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 275)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: League Chatter

Postby Silent Rob » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:46 pm

First of all I was certain someone bid after he did, which is why I didn't because it went above my threshold for him... Then it dissapeared and it changed a bit. So forgive me for being skeptical but the last few noms wierder things have been going on and just protecting myself.
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Silent Rob wrote:First of all I was certain someone bid after he did, which is why I didn't because it went above my threshold for him... Then it dissapeared and it changed a bit. So forgive me for being skeptical but the last few noms wierder things have been going on and just protecting myself.

You may have been checking in on Adam Jones' thread, but the highest Ethier ever went was $10.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Re: Re: League Chatter

Postby FutilityInfielder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Third Day wrote:
wrveres wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:
I'm waiting for a bit to see what (if anything) happens on some of these prices here...

It's 3rd day's world and we are all just visiting

Fear not, oh bearded one. I know exactly what I want with my last 6 picks. No hording, no price enforcing. I'll be leaving you all alone for the most part. ;-D

I know exactly who I want with my last 10 picks as well but I'm worried Third Day wants some of them too. :-o
“We're looking for a really solid year out of Esteban. It doesn't have to be his best year as long as it's not his worst. Somewhere in the middle, we'll be happy.” (Billy Beane)
FutilityInfielder
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Bwanna » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Silent Rob wrote:First of all I was certain someone bid after he did, which is why I didn't because it went above my threshold for him... Then it dissapeared and it changed a bit. So forgive me for being skeptical but the last few noms wierder things have been going on and just protecting myself.

What the heck are you talking about? It sort of pisses me off to see you throw vague accusations around like that. Take a chill pill and stop being so paranoid. Good people are running this league and you have nothing to worry about except the players you buy.
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st], '13, [1st/2nd], '14, [1st/1st]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 244)

Postby Third Day » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Bwanna wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? It sort of pisses me off to see you throw vague accusations around like that. Take a chill pill and stop being so paranoid. Good people are running this league and you have nothing to worry about except the players you buy.

This.
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 275)

Postby FutilityInfielder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Third Day wrote:
Bwanna wrote:

This.

This squared. There was a bit of a glitch concerning the Oswalt nomination but it was just an honest mistake and handled perfectly by Boomer. I for one have seen nothing weird going on. ;-D
“We're looking for a really solid year out of Esteban. It doesn't have to be his best year as long as it's not his worst. Somewhere in the middle, we'll be happy.” (Billy Beane)
FutilityInfielder
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby FutilityInfielder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:20 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
wrveres wrote:Looks like I missed all the fun this morning

The good news is that bidding is OPEN for today. A lot of closers to price enforce ;-)

Boomer you should change your handle to "The Enforcer". I would really appreciate it, however, if you would enforce the prices of the positions I don't need. :-D
FutilityInfielder
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Silent Rob » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm

It's OK. Sorry Bwanna and Boomer, I just could really have sworn someone bid on ethier after he did and it got taken back somehow or something when you unlocked the thread again... I would have no idea. I am over it and you guys do run a pretty tidy ship so I commend you on that. </rant
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby FutilityInfielder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:MCab looking like a solid now Lebo! Nicely done.

Yeah, Miggy as a 3B would be quite the score. Too bad you have Longoria sitting there. Wish my team had those kinds of problems. ;-D
FutilityInfielder
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League