Rules - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

Rules

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: Rules

Postby ayebatter » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm

BigLebowski wrote:Are we going to have to wait until rosters are in Yahoo before we do any add/dropping of players? I understand we do when it comes to reserving players on DL and such, but what about just adding/dropping players? I'd prefer to do it now because I have a couple of guys I'd like to get before the "hype/news" starts on them. It wouldn't be that hard to do, but maybe ya'll don't want to do that. Just curious.

Dude, there's still 36 empty roster spots to fill, and only 10 up for bid, it's not over yet.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1284)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigLebowski » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

ayebatter wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:Are we going to have to wait until rosters are in Yahoo before we do any add/dropping of players? I understand we do when it comes to reserving players on DL and such, but what about just adding/dropping players? I'd prefer to do it now because I have a couple of guys I'd like to get before the "hype/news" starts on them. It wouldn't be that hard to do, but maybe ya'll don't want to do that. Just curious.

Dude, there's still 36 empty roster spots to fill, and only 10 up for bid, it's not over yet.

But I have 2 guys I'm ready to replace already. Just trying to figure out who to fill out my roster. Do I take the big gamble now, or do I take more of a sure thing and hope I get the guys I'm thinking about later, when it's closer to the season. I'm pretty sure the guy's I'm "thinking" about won't be drafted in this league.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 470)

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

BigLebowski wrote:
ayebatter wrote:

But I have 2 guys I'm ready to replace already. Just trying to figure out who to fill out my roster. Do I take the big gamble now, or do I take more of a sure thing and hope I get the guys I'm thinking about later, when it's closer to the season. I'm pretty sure the guy's I'm "thinking" about won't be drafted in this league.

I think you do whatever you want to do. Fill your roster with who you want now so that you don't have any regrets later.
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm

BigLebowski wrote:
ayebatter wrote:

Looks like you won't have to wait too much longer, Lebo....
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Previous

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League