Experienced, Competitive. New League Wanted. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Experienced, Competitive. New League Wanted.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Experienced, Competitive. New League Wanted.

Postby mbg1725 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Yo Yo,

I have been doing fantasy baseball for about 6 years now. Usually I use either Yahoo or ESPN, and have done 5x5 leagues and 6x6 leagues in the past. This past season I played in five leagues, I won two leagues and placed 2nd in another. I have experience with Roto and H2H leagues, but prefer H2H because of the competitive nature of them. I only do fantasy baseball, and I am absolutely obsessed with it. Every year I am the commish for a free 10 man league, and usually I only do one public league and am invited from casual players to other leagues. But this year I want to focus the majority of my attention to a very competitive league.

I feel as though my baseball knowledge is now at a point where I want to become more competitive, and I am looking for a very competitive league to join.

I am looking for a 10,12, or 14 man league to join. Looking for an existing keeper league, that has a buy in around 100 dollars. I am in Minnesota, and would obviously like to find a local competitive league, but I am more then willing to join a league that is made up of managers from around the country.

Please post in here with questions or league information and we can get in touch.
mbg1725
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Experienced, Competitive. New League Wanted.

Postby fantasybb5 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 am

While we are a bit more than you wanted to join we offer 124 ways to recoup your money. Last season if you finished 7th or higher you got over $500 back three teams earned more than their investment and a 4th broke even. As a 9 owner league each owner has a NL & AL team.

IF YOU LOVE FANTASY BASEBALL JOINING OUR FAMILY WILL ENRICH YOUR LIFE. 4 OF OUR OWNERS HAVE 20+ YEARS PLAYING IN THE LEAGUE ANOTHER 12 YEARS ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE WE NEEDED NEW BLOOD. WHY DO THEY STAY IT IS SIMPLE THERE IS NO BETTER GAME ANYWHERE. WE WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO STAY FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS OR LONGER. COME JOIN OUR FAMILY.

FOR COMPLETE RULES AND ROSTERS EMAIL ME AT fantasybb5@aol.com or call 920-731-6814 ROD
fantasybb5
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby egl22 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 pm

if you are still looking we have a very competitive experienced dynasty 6/6 league needing an owner.

14 teams/40 man rosters and everyone knows what they are doing so you would have to be good and dedicated to win.

it is not played for cash but free and played on yahoo but we have our own site for league business.

we do not need cash incentives as we are all that competitve just to win we do not need it.

we want an owner that knows his stuff and wants a league to stay in for the long term with good owners.

we have had a few leave after one season because they were over their heads and gave up thinking they would come in and take over,this is not the case,you will need to be good at it or you will not compete.

if this sounds like it gets your juices flowing let me know if you are interested and we can discuss it further.
egl22
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby colby2152 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:51 pm

You may be interested in some of the leagues that Major League Fantasy Baseball has to offer.
ProFSL.com
colby2152
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Classifieds