COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST IN $800 LEAGUE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST IN $800 LEAGUE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST IN $800 LEAGUE

Postby fantasybb5 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 am

I have a league that you may be interested in. We have played every year since 1985. We arwe a 9 owner league where each team manages both an AL & NL team. We are a very active and innovated league. We start Dec 1st with the scout team draft. The CROWN JEWEL and the success of our league is the unique Winter Draft. We draft 7 times each round is for 5 players and takes place approximately 2 weeks apart starting the end od January and running up to Opening Night. We use 6 hitting and 6 pitching catergories featuring mny advanced concepts. You play 14 hitters and 12 Pitchers. for hitters we combine (2XDBL + 3XTRPL +4XHR)
2XBB-SO, AVG RUNS , RBIs , 2SB-CS for pitching we use (ERA , 2WIN-LS+1.5CG+SHO , OUTS - 2XHITS - 2XHR , SO - BB ,3XSV - BS + .5MR , APPEARANCES - UER + 2 X HOLDS)

WE ARE PREDSENTLY A VERY ACTIVE TRADING LEAGUE. 4 of our owners have each played in this game 20 plus years and another 17 years. It has been 4 years since we replaced an owner. We MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THE STRONGER THE PLAYERS THE BETTER THE LEAGUE. OF THE 8 OWNERS ALL BUT ONE HAS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

WE ARE A MONEY LEAGUE BUT DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU AS THERE ARE 124 WAYS TO GET PAID. $800 TO PLAY HOWEVER EVERYBODY MADE SOMETHING BACK. IF YOU FINISHED 7TH OR HIGHER YOU RECOUPED OVER $500 WITH LAST YEARS CHAMPION GETTING $1835 WITH ANOTHER 2 MAKING OVER THE $1000 MARK.

WE ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY ANOTHER 5 YEARS OR MORE. SOME OF US ARE GETTING OLDER AND I FORSEE A FEW CHANGES UPCOMING. OUR OWNERS EXTEND FORM NY & NC TO ID,WA & CAL. MYSELF I AM FROM WI. FOR 2010 RULES AND ROSTERS PLEASE RESPOND OR CALL 920-731-6814 ROD.
fantasybb5
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST IN $800 LEAGUE

Postby yabud » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Id be interested... Email me at amduszcz@gmail.com with more details.
yabud
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)

Re: COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST IN $800 LEAGUE

Postby houly » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

I am interested if spot still available, been an active owner 15+ years football and baseball email me info @ houly62@aol.com if still an opening thanks Tom H
houly
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds