need new owners for 2010 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

need new owners for 2010

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

need new owners for 2010

Postby DBROCK47 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I know its early, the season is over but we are looking for some owners to take over for next season 2010. here is the skiny, we have a 5 player keeper league- the 2009 season we did on cbs sports and we will do the 2010 on sporting news its a 10x10 head to head league some of our owners have opted out for diffrent reasons the owners that are not returing have left top players on their teams. we need three good play till the end owners who love baseball . the three new owners will do a 5 round draft of any player that is avabile. these are some examples of who is out their AROD MARK TEXCERIA TIM LINSCUM IAN KINSLER MATT KEMP JOSH HAMILTION DAN HAREN COLE HAMELS JIMY ROLINS I can email you the complete list if you are interested . this is a free to new owners league we will pick up the cost we will do are draft posibly message board style on yahoo if you are intrested email me at BADKEES47@gmail.com thanks
DBROCK47
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: need new owners for 2010

Postby DBROCK47 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 pm

we are down to two owners needed for 2010 season its a 10x10 head to head league we had six returing owners with a 5 player keeped for 2010 season lots of top players avible its not a team take over the four new owners do a 5 round draft of all avible players and yes the league is better than my spelling email for more info. thanks badknees47@gmail.com
DBROCK47
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds