Don't screw with this guy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Don't screw with this guy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby acsguitar » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:The legend John Pontolillo himself...

Image


jesus...is that a deleted scene from Napolean Dynamite


I think he has chain mail on under his jeans
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby Madison » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 pm

acsguitar wrote:The article makes it seem like he may be charged with something. Lame...we have a law in colorado where we can blow you away if you break into our house. I like those laws.


Same here in Texas. ;-D

Agreed that charges against Pontolillo would be very lame. :-t
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby GiantsFan14 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm

i don't see how they can charge him unless the evidence shows that the guy was running away when he got slashed. Otherwise I don't see how they can say that it wasn't self-defense.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14142
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby ayebatter » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Metroid wrote:The legend John Pontolillo himself...

Image




Image




There can be only one.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12225
(Past Year: 1275)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby jlm53089 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:The article makes it seem like he may be charged with something. Lame...we have a law in colorado where we can blow you away if you break into our house. I like those laws.


Same here in Texas. ;-D

Agreed that charges against Pontolillo would be very lame. :-t


Castle Law correct?
I believe Florida has the same thing.
Obama better not take my guns and give them to more needy people.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby acsguitar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

jlm53089 wrote:
Madison wrote:
acsguitar wrote:The article makes it seem like he may be charged with something. Lame...we have a law in colorado where we can blow you away if you break into our house. I like those laws.


Same here in Texas. ;-D

Agreed that charges against Pontolillo would be very lame. :-t


Castle Law correct?
I believe Florida has the same thing.
Obama better not take my guns and give them to more needy people.


Is this for real? "Obama better not take my guns and give them to more needy people."
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby knapplc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

acsguitar wrote:Is this for real? "Obama better not take my guns and give them to more needy people."

Even if it's not this time, you know someone is thinking this very thought right now. They may not even be wearing a tin foil hat.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby acsguitar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Is this for real? "Obama better not take my guns and give them to more needy people."

Even if it's not this time, you know someone is thinking this very thought right now. They may not even be wearing a tin foil hat.


THEY TOOK OUR JERBSSS!!!!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Don't screw with this guy

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

acsguitar wrote:The article makes it seem like he may be charged with something. Lame...we have a law in colorado where we can blow you away if you break into our house. I like those laws.

One drunk guy broke down a dudes back door in Colorado Springs cause he thought it was his house. He got blown away


I admit, I am impressed. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 2:32 hours
(and 100 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact