Experienced fantasy owner looking for new league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Experienced fantasy owner looking for new league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Experienced fantasy owner looking for new league

Postby petachi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm a very experienced fantasy owner who's played both roto and h2h for about 15 years now with computer and card simulated games before that.

I'm interested in finding a new league that is roughly a 5x5 roto keeper league for money. Ideally the league will have been around for a while with serious owners who plan on keeping the league going for years to come.

I've done both auction and draft format and prefer auction but am open to either.

Please post here or email me petachi@yahoo.com if you have openings for next year and could use an owner to take over an existing team or perhaps start a new one.

thanks
petachi
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Experienced fantasy owner looking for new league

Postby brockwilliams » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 pm

We are a 5x5, NL only, auction style, roto league keeper league with a 260 cap. Standard categories and use CBS for our stat service. We will hold a LIVE auction draft on the last possible weekend. We are looking for good quality owners who like a good challenging league. Draft will be held in Charlotte NC and attendance is required. This is a very good league, we have owners from Oklahoma,South Carolina, DC, California and the Charlotte area. League fee is a one time $200 fee for all transactions and %100 is paid after site fee is collected. Winner will take home right around $1000 depending on the number of teams. We have a constitution with anti-dumping rules,FAAB, a governance and a keeper policy on length of contract. This is a very active league with a good group of guys. If you are interested contact me at;

bmw.99@cox.net or richomndsignaturehomes@gmail or PM me at the Cafe.

We usually try to get together to get golf in on Friday before the draft.
brockwilliams
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby DBROCK47 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

I know its early, the season is over but we are looking for some owners to take over for next season 2010. here is the skiny, we have a 5 player keeper league- the 2009 season we did on cbs sports and we will do the 2010 on sporting news its a 10x10 head to head league some of our owners have opted out for diffrent reasons the owners that are not returing have left top players on their teams. we need three good play till the end owners who love baseball . the three new owners will do a 5 round draft of any player that is avabile. these are some examples of who is out their AROD MARK TEXCERIA TIM LINSCUM IAN KINSLER MATT KEMP JOSH HAMILTION DAN HAREN COLE HAMELS JIMY ROLINS I can email you the complete list if you are interested . this is a free to new owners league we will pick up the cost we will do are draft posibly message board style on yahoo if you are intrested email me at BADKEES47@gmail.com thanks
DBROCK47
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby fantasybb5 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 am

I have a league that you may be interested in. We have played every year since 1985. We arwe a 9 owner league where each team manages both an AL & NL team. We are a very active and innovated league. We start Dec 1st with the scout team draft. The CROWN JEWEL and the success of our league is the unique Winter Draft. We draft 7 times each round is for 5 players and takes place approximately 2 weeks apart starting the end od January and running up to Opening Night. We use 6 hitting and 6 pitching catergories featuring mny advanced concepts. You play 14 hitters and 12 Pitchers. for hitters we combine (2XDBL + 3XTRPL +4XHR)
2XBB-SO, AVG RUNS , RBIs , 2SB-CS for pitching we use (ERA , 2WIN-LS+1.5CG+SHO , OUTS - 2XHITS - 2XHR , SO - BB ,3XSV - BS + .5MR , APPEARANCES - UER + 2 X HOLDS)

WE ARE PREDSENTLY A VERY ACTIVE TARDING LEAGUE. 4 of our owners have each played in this game 20 plus years and another 17 years. It has been 4 years since we replaced an owner. We MUSR BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THE STRONGER THE PLAYERS THE BETTER THE LEAGUE. OF THE 8 OWNERS ALL BUT ONE HAS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

WE ARE A MONEY LEAGUE BUT DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU AS THERE ARE 124 WAYS TO GET PAID. $800 TO PLAY HOWEVER EVERYBODY MADE SOMETHING BACK. IF YOU FINISHED 7TH OR HIGHER YOU RECOUPED OVER $500 WITH LAST YEARS CHAMPION GETTING $1835 WITH ANOTHER 2 MAKING OVER THE $1000 MARK.

WE ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY ANOTHER 5 YEARS OR MORE. SOME OF US ARE GETTING OLDER AND I FORSEE A FEW CHANGES UPCOMING. OUR OWNERS EXTEND FORM NY & NC TO ID,WA & CAL. MYSELF I AM FROM WI. FOR 2010 RULES AND ROSTERS PLEASE RESPOND OR CALL 920-731-6814 ROD.
fantasybb5
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds