Approx. value?:McGuire,Griffey Jr.,Sosa,Nolan Ryan - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Cards and Memorabilia

Approx. value?:McGuire,Griffey Jr.,Sosa,Nolan Ryan

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Approx. value?:McGuire,Griffey Jr.,Sosa,Nolan Ryan

Postby donnierockit » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:18 pm

Would anyone like to see my baseball card collection and tell me what there approx. worth may be? Can anyone give me an opinion as to there value?ALL GEM MINT!! I have 1989 Topps 41t Griffey Jr. Mariners,1989 Fleer548 Mariners,Donruss89 Rated Rookie33.1992 Topps1 Nolan Ryan Rangers,92 studio Nolan Ryan,Topps 87 record breakers Nolan Ryan,1988 Sosa Charlotte Rangers 23rd of 23. Sosa Topps June 16 1989 Major League Debut. Sosa 1990 White Sox Upper Deck Rookie17,Sosa 1990 Score558.Topps McGuire 2001 collectors series card 6 0f 18 brought to you by Post cereal.McGuire 1986 Huntsville Stars Southern League All-star card.McGuire 1987 Donruss Highlights#46 by Leaf Inc.McGuire 1984Topps United States Baseball Team401.1987McGuire Rated Rookie card46 dated 1986 Leaf Inc.And can somebody tell me exactly where he was born? Some cards say Georgia some say California and he attended USC? ?????
donnierockit Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:59 pm

Have you had those cards professionally graded? If they are truely "Gem mint" then their value increases quite a bit, but they have to be professionally graded to know for sure exactly what grade they get.

Either way, The Beckett Baseball Almanac should have most of those cards and thier values listed in it. I don't have a recent issue or I'd be happy to tell you what they list for. Should be able to pick up a copy of the book at most bookstores though. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby eftda » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:10 pm

You should get a Beckett, I got one and found out that this card was worth 12 bucks, and I was about to throw it in a box... Also, a baseball card store might buy some quality cards ;-D
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baseball Cards and Memorabilia