CBS Issue - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

CBS Issue

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS Issue

Postby nettles3Ball-star » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm

A couple days ago one of our league commishes noticed that most of our weekly matchup records had been zeroed out. Instead of 8-4-0 the full season schedule showed 0-0-0. I wrote CBS immediately, asking for assistance. The schedule had also been changed. I came to realize that the few scores that were showing up properly were when a matchup in the new schedule coincided with a matchup in the old one. So, if Yanks V Sox was in week 1 in both schedules a score appeared. It seems the schedule had been reset, though no one on our end had done so. Our standings and team records still appear accurately.

I think the problem can be fixed by re-inputing the original schedule which we have saved. However, I've been waiting 48 hours to hear back from CBS. When I called them, a message said they do not accept questions regarding technical issues. Still, the representative inquired about the problem despite me alerting him that it was not an accounting issue. Then he robotically answered that the technical dept. was doing its best. The delay in any sort of response for such a serious issue is egregious, particularly considering we've paid for this product.

Has anyone else had a similar technical issue, recently? Have you been contacted by CBS?
nettles3Ball-star
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers