I think this team is a world Beater, can you find a weakness - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

I think this team is a world Beater, can you find a weakness

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Baseballer02 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:45 pm

Zen Boy wrote:Both you guys overlook that he also has Soriano, so he's definitely got bags covered, which is a point that's completely overshadowed by how unrealistically good this team is . . .

You're right, I did overlook Soriano. The guy is set for speed. But my point with Abreu still stands. And if any single player on his squad gets injued he's screwed And the fact that he admitted he's playing with a buncha retards(Drew for Abreu) sorta takes away the glory of having a team that good.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:11 am

Andy1234 wrote:I traded away all of my depth to get this team, The Prior owner was scared about is Achilles and Anderson's owner was scared as well and I got both Relatively cheap through trades. I also got Abreu for JD Drew, which I admit was probably a little shady on my part but the other owner proposed this to me. His reasoning was ST stats so far.

We have a bunch of Cubs haters in my league so I was able to get Wood in the Fifth Round.

I also got Rolen for Texieria straight up because one owner had both Chavez and Rolen and needed a 1B desparatly.

Round 1 - Soriano
Round 2 - Pedro
Round 3 - Manny
Round 4 - Renteria
Round 5 - Wood

First off, Manny in the 3rd? Wood in the fifth? Wow!!Rolen for Tex? The guy could/should have gotten someone like Sexson or Giambi for Rolen at least. Abreu for JD 'I can't play 100 games' Drew? Man I'd love to be in this league.....Actually on second thought why bother?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team