26,000 Sour Notes - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

26,000 Sour Notes

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby knapplc » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

acsguitar wrote:I don't believe numbers go that high it would have to be expressed with some sort of letter and roman symbol

March 25th 2007 was the start of my GT ban so it had been almost 2 years? Really?

Most commonly referred to as "The Golden Age of GT." O:-)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 am

knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I don't believe numbers go that high it would have to be expressed with some sort of letter and roman symbol

March 25th 2007 was the start of my GT ban so it had been almost 2 years? Really?

Most commonly referred to as "The Golden Age of GT." O:-)


Exactly because everyone fell asleep during that time like old people do in their golden age! OHHHHH BURN
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

acsguitar wrote:
knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I don't believe numbers go that high it would have to be expressed with some sort of letter and roman symbol

March 25th 2007 was the start of my GT ban so it had been almost 2 years? Really?

Most commonly referred to as "The Golden Age of GT." O:-)


Exactly because everyone fell asleep during that time like old people do in their golden age! OHHHHH BURN


i'm still mad the only reason you knew you could post again was because of my 25K congrats prank :-/
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
knapplc wrote:Most commonly referred to as "The Golden Age of GT." O:-)


Exactly because everyone fell asleep during that time like old people do in their golden age! OHHHHH BURN


i'm still mad the only reason you knew you could post again was because of my 25K congrats prank :-/

Thats true. No one told me! But then I decided what they I'd try to post and it worked. So your prank was FAIL
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby fezzik » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 am

Congrats! I don't know you very well, but you seem like a good-natured pleasant fellow... ;-D :-D

26K is a lot of naked chicks. Keep up the productive posting! ;-D
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 am

fezzik wrote:Congrats! I don't know you very well, but you seem like a good-natured pleasant fellow... ;-D :-D

26K is a lot of naked chicks. Keep up the productive posting! ;-D


Thank you I believe I am good natured and pleasant
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby ayebatter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

acsguitar wrote:
fezzik wrote:Congrats! I don't know you very well, but you seem like a good-natured pleasant fellow... ;-D :-D

26K is a lot of naked chicks. Keep up the productive posting! ;-D


Thank you I believe I am naked and typing at the present


Fixed.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12181
(Past Year: 1390)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby Yoda » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

acsguitar wrote:Thank you I believe I am a good naked peasant
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am

acsguitar wrote:Thank you I believe I am attracted to naked pheasants
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: 26,000 Sour Notes

Postby ayebatter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Thank you I believe I am attracted to naked pheasants



pics please
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12181
(Past Year: 1390)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

NY Yankees at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(1:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(4:05 pm)
Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(7:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(7:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(7:10 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(9:05 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact