ALL SET - Looking to take over dynasty team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

ALL SET - Looking to take over dynasty team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ALL SET - Looking to take over dynasty team

Postby RotoBallMaine » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:53 am

I am an active, experienced owner (10 years plus), looking to take over an existing dynasty league team. I am an active trade talker and i am online every day.

I would prefer a team that needs a lot of work. I love the challenge of rebuilding.

Salaries and contracts should be part of the rules.

Large minor league roster (10 players plus) a must.

Drop me a line with the info and I will be in touch. thanks for considering me!

Kevin

boxscores4 at yahoo dot com
Last edited by RotoBallMaine on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RotoBallMaine
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking to take over dynasty team

Postby leaplemur » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

I have a team that is opening in our league. We are in our 4th year of this league. One of the owners has informed that he will be dropping next year, but the new owner could take over the team now. We have 16 teams in the league with salaries and contracts. A 40 man major league roster and a 25 man minor league team. The team that is available has won it's division the past 3 years but is currently in last place. It will take a good owner to turn the team around since it is currently carrying a few big contracts, leaving the rest of the team rather weak. There are 4 divisions. Play is head to head against 7 opponents each week, making a 161 game schedule plus playoffs the last 3 weeks of the season.

Our league runs year round. In the winter we have free agent bidding, and also conduct two minor league drafts per year (one in January and one in July).

Cost of the league is $105 per year with all but the stat fees (Fanball) going to prizes. Only the 4 last place teams receive no prize money. The league champ wins $450 or $500 depending on whether he was a division winner or a wild card.

Lots of fun with great owners. I can send rosters and constitution if you have any interst. You can email me at leaplemur@aol.com

John
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)

Re: ALL SET - Looking to take over dynasty team

Postby RotoBallMaine » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 pm

I have found a team. thanks to all for replying!

Kevin
RotoBallMaine
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 3)

Return to Classifieds