GOLFERS-Looking for a brand new lob wedge or hybrid? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

GOLFERS-Looking for a brand new lob wedge or hybrid?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

GOLFERS-Looking for a brand new lob wedge or hybrid?

Postby j24jags » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm

So I was playing in a tournament last week, I won the long drive competition and also won a closest to the pin contest. I won these two clubs, a great Cleveland lob wedge and Cobra 3-Hybrid (20 degree loft), but I do not need them since I have gotten pretty much all new clubs in the last two years. To be completely honest, you won't find a much better deal than these around, neither club has ever been hit. They are still in the plastic, the hybrid comes with a headcover. I just want to get something for them since I already am happy with my lob wedge and hybrids.

If you are interested, either bid here, PM me, or e-mail me at j24jags@yahoo.com

Cleveland Lob Wedge
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling

Cobra Hybrid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling

Thanks guys.
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GOLFERS-Looking for a brand new lob wedge or hybrid?

Postby Yoda » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:11 pm

That's pretty sweet man congrats. ;-D

Try craigslist also.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby j24jags » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Yoda wrote:That's pretty sweet man congrats. ;-D

Try craigslist also.

Thanks Yoda, will do ;-D
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

I have the 3 and 4 Cobra Baffler Hybrid clubs myself, and they are the best Hybrids on the market, as well as my favorite club to hit (the 3). They retail for something around $200 apiece, and I got mine for $150 cause my buddy is a golf pro and got me a deal, but $130 is a definite steal on that club. Only Cleveland club I have is my sand wedge, which last year was my favorite wedge to hit, but I can't seem to hit as well this year (when I was playing).
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

Postby markj11 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I have the 3 and 4 Cobra Baffler Hybrid clubs myself, and they are the best Hybrids on the market, as well as my favorite club to hit (the 3). They retail for something around $200 apiece, and I got mine for $150 cause my buddy is a golf pro and got me a deal, but $130 is a definite steal on that club. Only Cleveland club I have is my sand wedge, which last year was my favorite wedge to hit, but I can't seem to hit as well this year (when I was playing).

golfsmith.com has them for $99. http://www.golfsmith.com/products/COB2155/Cobra/2008_Baffler_DWS_Utility_w/_Graphite_Shaft
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Yoda » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 pm

markj11 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I have the 3 and 4 Cobra Baffler Hybrid clubs myself, and they are the best Hybrids on the market, as well as my favorite club to hit (the 3). They retail for something around $200 apiece, and I got mine for $150 cause my buddy is a golf pro and got me a deal, but $130 is a definite steal on that club. Only Cleveland club I have is my sand wedge, which last year was my favorite wedge to hit, but I can't seem to hit as well this year (when I was playing).

golfsmith.com has them for $99. http://www.golfsmith.com/products/COB2155/Cobra/2008_Baffler_DWS_Utility_w/_Graphite_Shaft

LOL he got ripped off!!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Yoda wrote:
markj11 wrote:

LOL he got ripped off!!

I got them 2 years ago.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 354)

Postby markj11 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Yoda wrote:

LOL he got ripped off!!

I got them 2 years ago.

I was just letting the OP know that he is trying to get more for the club than it is worth.
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to General Talk