Is ARod officially back to his old value now? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Is ARod officially back to his old value now?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Is ARod officially back to his old value now?

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 am

AussieDodger wrote:Doesn't he have to have MORE surgery before 2010? :-?

This is a good point...I had forgotten about this. If he does indeed have more surgery, depending on the prognosis and his recovery time, one might need to adjust accordingly.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 am

pokerplaya wrote:

This is a good point...I had forgotten about this. If he does indeed have more surgery, depending on the prognosis and his recovery time, one might need to adjust accordingly.

I had addressed that with my initial post. ;-)

He isn't definitely having the 2nd part of the surgery, if it heals well enough on its own the 2nd part won't be necessary apparently.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 am

KCollins1304 wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:

I had addressed that with my initial post. ;-)

He isn't definitely having the 2nd part of the surgery, if it heals well enough on its own the 2nd part won't be necessary apparently.

Apparently I don't read your posts. :-B ;-7
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby MotorCityKitties » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 pm

As an Arod owner in a keeper I hope he does have the second surgery so he can just put the whole hip thing behind him. I know the angle of this thread is for next year in a redraft, but he still has 9 years on that contract and it would make sense to fully fix his hip.
MotorCityKitties
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 pm

MotorCityKitties wrote:As an Arod owner in a keeper I hope he does have the second surgery so he can just put the whole hip thing behind him. I know the angle of this thread is for next year in a redraft, but he still has 9 years on that contract and it would make sense to fully fix his hip.

I think they only won't have the surgery if it is completely unnecessary. If there is a chance of it flaring up, the Yankees are definitely going to have him go through with the surgery since they'll be on the books for 8 more years.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers