who are sneaky bad right now? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

who are sneaky bad right now?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby lastingsgriller » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 pm

geez... every player on my important team not named Prince..

Markakis
Ad. Jones
Carlos Lee
Jay Bruce
Longoria
Rios

and now bad starts by

Cueto
Millwood


though on a bright note.. Wieters has been sneaky good over the past couple weeks.. pay attention, he's coming around..
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3877
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby Bwanna » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:geez... every player on my important team not named Prince..

Markakis
Ad. Jones
Carlos Lee
Jay Bruce
Longoria
Rios

and now bad starts by

Cueto
Millwood


though on a bright note.. Wieters has been sneaky good over the past couple weeks.. pay attention, he's coming around..


Nothing sneaky about Bruce so far. :-/
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st]
123Innings '08 [1st/1st], '09 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/4th], '12 [4th/2nd]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Cool 3.0 '08 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 5647
(Past Year: 261)
Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby lastingsgriller » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Bwanna wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:geez... every player on my important team not named Prince..

Markakis
Ad. Jones
Carlos Lee
Jay Bruce
Longoria
Rios

and now bad starts by

Cueto
Millwood


though on a bright note.. Wieters has been sneaky good over the past couple weeks.. pay attention, he's coming around..


Nothing sneaky about Bruce so far. :-/


good point.. except he was at least hitting homeruns for the first 2 months.. now he doesn't even do that..

at the start of the season you could take him for what he was, which is a fella that will get some dongs but hurt everywhere else. now he just hurts you everywhere..
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3877
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby rich101682 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

Longoria
Pena
Justin Upton (his BA has dropped by 30 points since the start of July.)
rich101682
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 841
(Past Year: 53)
Joined: 24 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby Ursa » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Rubidium wrote:Carlos Lee? .247, 2 HR in the last month.


Him and Adrian Gonzalez have completely fallen off the map this past month. Absolutely killing me - thank God for Utley and Dye.

As far as Lee goes, I get the impression he's fed up with Houston. Nothing to base that on other than just a feeling.
Gonzo has no protection at all and now Hairston is gone so I don't see him recovering at all. :~(
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1935
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 12 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Minneapolis

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Ursa wrote:
Rubidium wrote:Carlos Lee? .247, 2 HR in the last month.


Him and Adrian Gonzalez have completely fallen off the map this past month. Absolutely killing me - thank God for Utley and Dye.

As far as Lee goes, I get the impression he's fed up with Houston. Nothing to base that on other than just a feeling.
Gonzo has no protection at all and now Hairston is gone so I don't see him recovering at all. :~(



don't worry.. i get the feeling the Dads are gonna go after some big bats before the deadline. they'll probably get in the matt holliday sweepstakes.....

HA! just kidding.. :-D
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3877
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: who are sneaky bad right now?

Postby Polar Bear » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 pm

V-Mart, but he has always been a bit streaky.
Image
Polar Bear
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 339
Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ayebatter, uphonnandam and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact