WHY FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE IS A JOKE!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

WHY FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE IS A JOKE!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby menyak » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:11 am

Mookie4ever wrote:Too bad that he erased all of our posts. Cwebb and v-hawk had some good ones.

Totally agree with you - and those weren't the only ones. For that reason, your wise webmeister saved the page before it could be deleted. ;-) If you want to I can send you a copy. :-D
"Never argue with an idiot. People won't know who's who."
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:36 am

menyak wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Too bad that he erased all of our posts. Cwebb and v-hawk had some good ones.

Totally agree with you - and those weren't the only ones. For that reason, your wise webmeister saved the page before it could be deleted. ;-) If you want to I can send you a copy. :-D

oh plz do!! hehehe

i'm a lil upset i missed out on all of this fun last night. i took a lil tour earlier today, and it was a big waste of time...altho i did find out that they have an "anti-cafe" post in just about every forum. pathetic and funny all at the same time.
beep....beep
slowkidz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby M_Zimm » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:10 pm

menyak wrote:

I wuld like one too please. ;-) I didn't have a chance to read all of them before they got deleted...

I can't believe anyody would think to do that. :-D
M_Zimm
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LBJackal » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:55 pm

I'd go check out how things are shaping up over there, but they banned my IP for making a comment about their site (something to do with making fun of their attempt to get all 3 of their loyal members to boycott FBC). :-D

So whose forums are "run in China" now? Communists AND hypocrites. Combined with idiocy and "member-envy" (nice one Mook), what a deadly combination.

PS: I have more posts on here during the baseball offseason than they have in their entire baseball and football forums combined. :-b

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:24 pm

Yeah - Im so sick of the Cafe.
My head usually ends up hurting from the mass of opinions, and I find myself hating all the friendly and knowledgable people here. ;-7

This guy is a joke.

What was the name of his website again? I dont even want to reclick the link to get it. I want to remember him and his website for future reference, but I dont want to give the satisfaction of a hit.

Jealousy can be so transparent someitmes.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:31 pm

LBJackal wrote:I'd go check out how things are shaping up over there, but they banned my IP for making a comment about their site (something to do with making fun of their attempt to get all 3 of their loyal members to boycott FBC). :-D

So whose forums are "run in China" now? Communists AND hypocrites. Combined with idiocy and "member-envy" (nice one Mook), what a deadly combination.

PS: I have more posts on here during the baseball offseason than they have in their entire baseball and football forums combined. :-b

I have dynamic IP... :-D

Although they made it so a guest can't post and I don't want to inflate their member total...
M_Zimm
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby real man » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:09 pm

You guys are a bunch of idiots. BY the way, Arlo doesn't own obi one, so you might want to discuss that with George Lucas. You losers need to get a life. Besides Nickf use to post here!

Personally, I have no issue with anyone who posts here, but as far as web sites are concerned I think this site has become a joke and by launching my new sites we will be the alternative to this poorly run site.

Nice try coming to my site to bash it. I got friends who could come here, so I suggest we cool down. Go ahead and delete this post, free speech means nothing here.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LOYAL TO THIS SITE. Don't you know the owner Stefan makes money each time you post! What does he do for you? The site? Please, there are dozens of Fantasy forums on sites better then this one, open your eyes.
real man

Friendliness: %

Postby real man » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:11 pm

By the way, YES If you come just to put up stupid posts and to purely bash my site I will certainly ban your IP!
real man

Postby real man » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:13 pm

What's amazing is I put up one little posting in my forum and a small article on my site and I get all this attention. Who's jealous now? Who are the real idiots?
real man

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:37 pm

real man wrote:Don't you know the owner Stefan makes money each time you post! What does he do for you? The site? Please, there are dozens of Fantasy forums on sites better then this one, open your eyes.

Hey Real Man - how does your site plan to make money? Just curious.

Why don't you give us the top 25 on your cheat sheet for a standard 5x5 league so that we can evaluate your fantasy knowledge. I browsed your site for a few minutes and couldn't tell if anyone knew what they were talking about because there were so few posts.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk