Auction League Baseball-Free Mixed Leagues - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Auction League Baseball-Free Mixed Leagues

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Auction League Baseball-Free Mixed Leagues

Postby MTGR » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:07 pm

I have been interested in joining an online auction league but all the ones ive seen so far have been either non-mixed or theres a fee involved-so ive decided to set my one up!

No fee, mixed leagues, standard 5x5 Roto-i will use yahoo to run our stats for us-i have set up a (very basic at this moment of time) website with message board and chat facility which we will use to run our draft.

As we are so close to the season we will have to do a live draft-this will be 6PM ET Sunday 28th March-we will have 21 man rosters and use standard yahoo default certains-

We will take anything up to the 20 participants that we are allowed on yahoo fantasy baseball and have a salary cap of $260

The auction may last a while so i will impose a 6 hour limit on it unless all the members there at that time agree unanimoulsy to continue-if we reach that ceiling then we will continue at 8 PM ET the following day and for as many days as we need to though im confident that we will complete it first night

I have no restrictions on anyone wanting to join as they long as they are available for the live draft they are more than welcome

Please go easy on me as ive never run a league before but im sure we wont have any problems.

Anyone who wants to join should go to:

http://www.geocities.com/auctionbaseball

and leave a message on the forum telling me your name, details, any email addresses, a little about yourself and also pick a current MLB team which we will use in the live draft to know who is next to bid etc-over the next couple of days i will change, update and improve the site and leave as much info as u need on the site

THANKS, Mark
MTGR

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Auction League

Postby MTGR » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:10 pm

I have updated my site, all the info that u should need is on there-please check out the site and the rules section and if ur interested, join ASAP, thanks!
MTGR

sounds great, but...

Postby schmitt7187 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:35 pm

...i happen to be out of town until 9pm PST on that sunday. i could do it this sunday, but that's probably too soon to fill the league
schmitt7187
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Shame

Postby MTGR » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:15 pm

That really is a shame, even if we could fill it by then, i wouldnt be around so i couldnt really change it-let me know ASAP if your status for that sunday changes though
MTGR

free auction league

Postby schmitt7187 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:11 pm

i'm considering tossing one together for a draft this sunday evening. like 6 EST. probably NL only, 10 teams, draft done over yahoo IM. league run free through yahoo. i'd do a mixed AL/NL if we can get more than 10 guys. would you be interested?
schmitt7187
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

League

Postby MTGR » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:30 pm

4 spots filled so far, come on people!
MTGR

Bump

Postby MTGR » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:02 pm