Report: Michael Jackson Dead - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Report: Michael Jackson Dead

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Report: Michael Jackson Dead

Postby Fade2White12 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Metroid wrote:You just need more practice. :-b

I heard you're supposed to put your weight on the toes of whatever foot that you keep the heel in the air, and just drag the flat foot backwards - or something like that.

Now the crotch grab I've got down - to the disgust of everyone I know.
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:
Metroid wrote:You just need more practice. :-b

I heard you're supposed to put your weight on the toes of whatever foot that you keep the heel in the air, and just drag the flat foot backwards - or something like that.

Now the crotch grab I've got down - to the disgust of everyone I know.

Well the crotch grab is all you really need, it shows the ladies(and gents) you mean business. :-D
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:What I would have assumed was that throwing a tiny jab at those who preach one thing yet act another would have only brought equally tongue-in-cheek responses. It didn't. It was instead met with "OMG, ur a pedophile lover!" or "Nuh uh, Republicans are worse, yada yada." I'm paraphrasing of course.

Fade2White12 wrote:The funniest thing about this thread is that so many of the "free thinking liberals" that frequent GT are the first ones to condemn someone that is different, yet tolerance and acceptance spew from the other side of their mouths. :-b

Oh... NOW I see the tongue in cheek part. My bad.

Uh... gosh, you Republicans are so silly. <--- (tongue in cheek response)

Fade2White12 wrote:Honestly? Ask yourself that question. I rather be aware of a bigot's hate than be lied to by one disguised as a friend. But I knew when I made a comment about the left, that they'd all come out of the woodwork with some stereotypical statements on how republicans are supposedly prejudice, or just flat out make up stuff.

You stink... probably because Republicans don't use deodorant. <-- (tongue in cheek response AND made up stuff)

Fade2White12 wrote: Then, after all the pedo crap was all done and people were commenting more about his music and developments in his case, this dude gives me a lesson on how and when I should not speak.

It was either that or teach you piano, but I heard Republicans can't read music either. :-b
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

This thread got suck
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

acsguitar wrote:This thread got suck

Yup.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby CadensDad » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Most threads die very quickly at the cafe nowadays. The quality of post is WAY down and the quality of posters is even lower. Too many people get upset too easily, and too many more start personal attacks for no reason. Not to mention that we have a bad problem with everyone trying to police the threads themselves and not letting the mods do it.

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Eee hee come onah! O:-)
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

CadensDad wrote:

Most threads die very quickly at the cafe nowadays. The quality of post is WAY down and the quality of posters is even lower. Too many people get upset too easily, and too many more start personal attacks for no reason. Not to mention that we have a bad problem with everyone trying to police the threads themselves and not letting the mods do it.

yer dumb I'm telling on you :)
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby knapplc » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

urbanbreez wrote:
knapplc wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:Michael Jackson's dad needs to stop speaking to the press. He was basically pimping his new record label in front of his dead son's makeshift memorial today. If that won't make you have some sympathy for Mike, nothing will %-6

?
Just because his dad is a complete twit doesn't mean we have to forgive Michael of anything. The guy had all the money in the world to hire therapists if he needed psych help.

What are you going to forgive the guy for, making awesome music and inspiring a generation of kids to try the Moonwalk? He's not in need of anyone's forgiveness. Further, if you don't see how being hell bent on fortune and fame by way of child abuse (physical and mental) classifies him as more than just a "twit" then I've run out words for you.

I'm going to have to work real hard to be concerned about this. Real hard. ;-7
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Neato Torpedo » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:What I would have assumed was that throwing a tiny jab at those who preach one thing yet act another would have only brought equally tongue-in-cheek responses. It didn't. It was instead met with "OMG, ur a pedophile lover!" or "Nuh uh, Republicans are worse, yada yada." I'm paraphrasing of course. Then, after all the pedo crap was all done and people were commenting more about his music and developments in his case, this dude gives me a lesson on how and when I should not speak. I'm not looking to alienate anyone. I prefer not to. Yet if my comment DID offend and alienate all the leftest people here at the Cafe that read this thread, then I'm fine with that - because if people are really going to get all up in arms about such a comment, that's pretty weak.

I didn't imply that you're a pedophile lover (if it's my post you were referring to), just that I thought your tongue in cheek comment was directed at those who tolerate blacks and gays but don't tolerate pedophiles. Just once and for all and so I don't wonder anymore, what tolerance are they preaching and what intolerance are they practicing? That's the part I was unclear on. I caught the tongue in cheek on the "free thinking liberals" part and took no offense. ;-D (although all Republicans are evil and Reagan was the worst president ever)

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk