Keeper League needs mid season replacement owners. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Keeper League needs mid season replacement owners.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper League needs mid season replacement owners.

Postby thebigguyrd » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm

We are in year 4 of our keeper league and for the most part its a bunch of very active owners, but a couple of guys are slipping, and with a keeper league we can’t have inactivity.

Rosters: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,MI,CI,U,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,BN,BN,BN,
Scoring: 5x5

Keepers: Minimum 10 Maximum 12 players, from your roster on the day keepers are due. There are no position restrictions (pitchers vs. offense, per position) There is no limit to the number of years a player may be kept.

Minor League Farm System: Max 7 Players.
Each team can hold up to 7 players playing in the minors. The owner would have 3 days to create a roster space on their active roster, once a player on their Minor League List appears in 30 games or 30 innings pitched, in any one year (would have to be called up prior to September 1st). Also we will select two players each year at the draft, using the reversed Draft order of that year. These players can be included in trades. Once a player is placed on your Active Roster, they can no longer be returned to your Minor League team. Players who end the season as part of your farm team can be kept there at the end of the season without counting towards your keepers. Prospects may also be dropped or traded.

Minor League Status is determined by the following:
A player must be affiliated with MLB
A player must not be in the MLB at the time of the draft.
Hitters: less than 130 at-bats Major League at bats
Pitchers: less than 50 innings pitched Major League Innings Pitched

Young Keepers: Anyone that had been part of your minor league Farm System, and added within 3 days after they reach 30 games or 30 innings pitched in the MLB. Can be kept for one offseason, and are kept in addition to your regular 10 - 12Keepers. The Young Keepers are to be selected at the end of Draft. If someone Drafts them by accident, they’ll be dealt for @ the end of the draft.

Let me know if your interested.
thebigguyrd
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper League needs mid season replacement owners.

Postby nixon08 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:09 pm

I am definitely interested. I've been looking for a competitive mid-season league to join. This is my first season playing fantasy baseball and I've done so with yahoo basic leagues where maybe two or three people actually play and the rest ignore - I can't stand it. Please give me info, I just registered on this site to reply to this post.
nixon08
T-Ball Trainer

Postby reds1975 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 pm

If you have any teams open, please email me at cinreds1975@yahoo.com with a list of the teams that are available.
Thank you !
James
reds1975
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby raider92001 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm

If there are any spots left, I would be interested. E-mail me at "kmstockdale@gmail.com". Thanks.
raider92001
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby rpdfire07 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 pm

I would love to be involved yahoo fantasy email: Rpdfire07@yahoo.com
rpdfire07
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Doot Doot » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 pm

I have some interest in acquiring one of the teams and building for the future, but there are some other questions I'd like to discuss. My e-mail address is Trivoley20@aol.com.
Doot Doot
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds