A small step for you, but a big one for the Cafe - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Announcements

A small step for you, but a big one for the Cafe

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: A small step for you, but a big one for the Cafe

Postby eviljoshing » Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 pm

I would be happy to write, proofread, help broadcast and manage. I have a fairly indepth business background and used to write fantasy a bit (not professionally but more on boards). Let me know what you are looking for.
eviljoshing
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: A small step for you, but a big one for the Cafe

Postby Huff'sThong » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I might be willing to help out. I actually just bought my own domain name http://baseball-polls.com/. It's a simple premise. It just gives people a place to vote on a whole bunch of baseball related polls and see what the rest of the baseball community says. So far i've got a 2011 World Series Winner prediction poll, a couple of Player stat prediction polls, and a couple of Hot Stove polls. And i'm posting more polls constantly I just got it up and running, so come check it out.

If I could do something similar to what I'm doing with my own site, but at the Cafe, that would be awesome. Maybe the two sites could even colaborate. Who knows?
Please check out my fantasy baseball iPhone app: FanValue, at http://fanvalueapp.com/
Enter in predictions or real player stats, and calculate the player's fantasy value
Huff'sThong
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Announcements