Nolasco..Back to form?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Nolasco..Back to form??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Nolasco..Back to form??

Postby Rbsurf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

I snagged him off waivers when somebody dropped him when he was demoted to AAA..

He is in his 3rd start..I started him at SF, but benched him against TOR and now BOS..Is he back to form?

Despite 10 hits against SF, he has pitched very very well, 13 k's in 13 innings..Currently 5th inning, 5 k's 1 hit(HR)..

Safe bet to start him from here now on???
Rbsurf
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Nolasco..Back to form??

Postby wildbill » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm

AS long as he doesn't blown up badly the rest of the game IN Boston I'd say he's a start every time until he gives reason not too.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: Nolasco..Back to form??

Postby Reeron » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

Sat him? Shame on you for not having faith in Nolasco (lol). I've thrown him out there for all 3 starts. All quality starts with a nice amount of K's. He's back. Tonight's game was a complete game for him (5 inning rain shortened but who cares). 1 run, 1 hit, 5 K's against one of the top 3 offenses in baseball. Two of my league-mates live in the Boston area and watched the game. They said he was nasty (one of them actually dropped him when he was demoted to the minors and now regrets it big-time as I picked him up), and was in complete control. They felt he would have pitched 7 innings and would not have allowed any more runs, as the Boston hitters looked helpless against him. That's coming from 2 Boston fans.
Reeron
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates