10 team roto league and I'm a bit behind the games started pace (on pace for 160 and the limit is 200). Danks and Smoltz (due back in about a week) are both available. Do I drop any of my players for one or both of them? Who would you drop?
1) Stewart - Just picked him up. Would like to give him a tryout at MI
2) Beckman - Worth the hype? Should I hold onto him?
3) Kubel - Only plays against righties, but he's been productive
4) Crisp - Has been slumping badly, but would help replace the SBs I lost in Grady.
5) *Percival - Saves are very tight in this league so I've been reluctant to cut him until I see more news on his condition
6) Jimenez - Has been very solid for me since I picked him up. Also, dropping him (unless I grab both Danks and Smoltz) wouldn't help me catch up on games started.
C-Martin 1b-A.Gonzalez 2b-Phillips ss-Alx.Ramirez 3b-Longoria CI-C.Jones MI-Stewart(or Beckham)
OF-Adm.Jones, Ludwick, Dye, Choo, Kubel Util-Reimold (or Crisp) Bench-*Hamilton, *Sizemore
SP-Greinke, Gallardo, Lilly, Jimenez, K.Escobar
RP-Broxton, Qualls, B.Wilson, *Percival